Life Unexpected

_________________________________________________________________________

Walking down the streets checking my phone hoping time would stop since i'malate for my tenth interviewthis month an older business man bumpsinto me. spilling my coffee straight onto my a white silk shirt that was perfectly tucked into my pencil skirt and my black heels with red bottoms. "Just great!!!!!!" i snapped sarcastically looking at the tall man who smirked and began to keep walking at rather fast past. At that point i wanted to to break down and give up, if it his is what my summer will be like i swear i will end up shooting myself before the end of it.

I rushed to the to nearest bathroom looking down at my shirt i just realised is now see threw and sticking to my fairly curved. Maybe this wasn't a good day to wear my bra with kiss print all over it.

Just as i thought this day couldnt get worse i lost my balance and heard a click on my heel.Heading face first onto cement.A pair of warm hand caught me and relife spread through my body,  until i relised a complete strnager was hold on to me. I looked up into the most beautiful electicbleweyes, and smile with beautiful demple on both sides of his tan checks. "Watch it there clutz"

I then caught balance taking of my broken pair shoe and looking down to hide my face heating up of embarrestment. "I-Im s-sorry, um thanks" i stutterdforsome reason i then rushed straight into the bathroom only to what a mess i actually looked like at this point. after fixing face i notice a girl about same age as me walk of of a stall with about ten shoppings bags. I then smiled at her wiht the choice i had.

After about 10 minutes of trying to convinve the grils to let me buy of her shrirt for doulbethe price she got it i finally walk out of the bathroom with a scent of coffee on myself but i was not anymore drench in coffee.

**********************************************************************************************************

After my first week of work at elitch gardens my thrill died down. The day had gotten pretty uneventfull.I took my early when i noticed i had gum stuck on my shirt from one of the lazy guest who don't find the time to throuw there gum in the trash instead of on the releing i just so happen to be standing agaisnt.

I mummered, "Fan-flipping-tastic" as i closed my stand and held up the sign that read 'on break'. As marched into the bathroom to try and getting big pink gum of my shirt.

Sadly it just spread and i ended uptakingmy work shirt and walking out withmytank top on that i left underneath.

I walked out of the bathroom looked down at shirt just to see pinkish smothie spalshall over my face and shirt. As i stood the the frozen withmy mouth in an O shape.

"I am soosorry, i just wasn't paying attention, and i just this and i had use the bathroom and i was rushing-' Just then we both looked up at each other and it seemed like there was no one around just us.