Chapter 1

Edith Mariah Richardson is a typical teenager with a typical life. She spends most of her life watching TV and the rest is spent with her best friend Amy. All her life she has lived among them without seeing them as a threat. They have never meant her any harm. Many of the student at her school are now of their species.

Her parent met in high school when the world was all human. Now over 60% of the population are Argislons. They look exactly the same as humans. However their brain capacity is much larger than the average human. They have been able to solve the problems of starvation, disease and war.

Everyone now lives in harmony. Peace has become the normal life. Death still does happen as death is inevitable but the life span of humans has nearly increased to 150 years old. They created sustainable energy, in the form of man made hydroelectric dams. Technology only you could dream of. They have changed the lives of humans for ever. The world is perfect.

People call them heroes, some call them angels sent from God. However a small majority of the population think they are here for another reason. Some think they are here to steal the earth, some think they are slowly killing the humans to acquire the Earth for their own reason.

2025, February 26th a recorded 2000 mysterious deaths, 2 of them being Edith's parents. Their deaths were unexplained causing many people to start to question what they are really up to.