chapter 6 "'Lost' in California"

Rain's POV:

OMG!!!! Riker's about to kiss me!!!!! After, I have to tell Riley!!! OMG!!!!!~

me: *speechless* Riker, I'm just a fan. I-

Riker: What?

Me: idk what to say.*laugh*

Riley's POV:

OMG!!! Ross likes me!!! Here he comes!!!~

Ross: Hey, Ri, can I tell you something?

~OMG he has a nickname for me!!! Awe! well everyone calls me Ri, but, it's cute when he says it!!!~

me: sure, what's up?

Ross: I liked you ever since I saw you and I was afraid to tell you and I didn't think you'd like me~

Then I kissed him~

Back. *both laugh*

Me: sorry, I didn't mean~

he kissed me~

Maybe its a good day for  all of us.

*laugh* 

Ross: yeah.

-We all went outside, they were gonna play another concert since it's only 7pm. Rain has been with Riker non-stop! same with Ross and i, but, well, i got nothin. Rocky said that we were still in Cali. I remember just walking around when suddenly....... I blacked out.

Riker's POV: I asked Rocky if he knew where Riley was. ross was just freaking out, pacing, Rocky didn't know. I walked over to Rain, she was surprisingly calm.~

Hey babe, do you know where Riley is?

Rain: I thought she was with Ross?

Me: No, if she was with Ross~ turned to Ross freaking out~ this wouldn't happen.

Rain: she probably just took a walk. Riley does that.

Ross: you sure cause it's 7 pm who takes walks at frekin 7pm!!!

Rain and i: Ross!!

Chloe's POV:

Finally! we got that freak you call Riley St. Clair.

Next up..... Rain (idiot) Casper. have I mentioned that my sis, Alana Hall and I don't like Rain Casper and Riley St. Clair. well we don't.