He's a ghost pt2

You opened your eyes only to see 10 children staring at you with concerned eyes.
"Mommy your okay! I'll go get daddy!" A young girl about the age of 6 or 7. You slowly sat up looking down to see you were in a white gown.
"Where am I?" You whispered to your self.
"Your home baby" you looked up to see Louis holding a two year old boy sucking on a sippy cup.
"You! Why am I here take me back home!" You screamed making the kids run out of the room.
"You are home! Here in Wolverhampton" he said sitting putting down the boy making him run away.
"No I'm going crazy! This isn't real I'm back home in Bradford with my four annoying siblings and two foster parents." You mumbled pinching your arm hard. You opened your eyes only to see that you were still in the same room.
"Oh my goodness...please let me go back home I'm not old enough for this!" You said tears falling from your eyes.
"I'll make you a deal" Louis said lifting you out of the old creaky bed.
"I will do anything just let me go home!"
"Give me your soul"
"No"
"Well I guess you are staying here the with me and the kids for eternity"
"Okay...I'll do it" you answered hanging your head low. He put his hand over your heart sucking your soul from your body. You stood their blankly before falling over.
"What the hell!" You screamed loudly your ghostly form floating.
"Haha I left out a tiny little detail since I took your soul you are stuck here for eternity. Plus nobody came in our house and murder us I did I killed you with my cold bare hands!" He said a smirk on his face.
"You lied to me!!!" You said slapping him making his head snap to the side.
"It doesn't matter how many times you you hit me because we will be together for all eternity."
.
.
.
Sorry that it's short AND sucky