round 5

Me: OK Titans I'm in the fanfic mode so be prepared

Bb: DOES THAT MEAN I CAN KISS RAE!!!!

Me: well probably

Bb:

(Spins bottle)

Me: Raven!!!

Raven: dares have been going good for me so dare!

Me: you have to sing whatever parts you rember from Taylor Swifts new song wildest dreams to Beastboy!

Raven: I don't sing

Me: to bad

Raven: fine

He said lets get out of this town away out of the city away from the crowds I knew that heaven can't help me now nothing last forever but this is getting good now he's so tall and hot as hell he's so bad but he does it so well (sorry don't reamber) say you'll reamber me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset babe red lips and rosy cheeks say you'll see me again even if its just in your wildest dreams (oa oh) wildest dreams (oa oh) I said no one has to know what we do his hands are in my hair is clothes are in my room and familiar voices all around saying nothing last forever but my last wish is for on kiss my one last wish is this say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset babe red lips and rosy cheeks say you'll see me again even if its just in your wildest dreams (oa oh) wildest dreams (oa oh) waiting in high type tangled up with you all night burning it down waiting in high type tangled up with you all night burning it down say you'll remember me even if its just intent say you'll reamber me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset babe red lips and rosy cheeks say you'll see me again even if its just in your wildest dreams (oa oh) wildest dreams (oa oh)

Raven: there you happy now

Bb: I am rae that was...amazing

Raven: O///O are you lying

Bb: of course not I would never lie to you

Me: awwww but if he lies to you I will hurt him in ways that have never been invented

Bb: I would NEVER lie to my Raven... HEAR THAT AQUALAD SCREW YOU!

Raven: O///O Beasty calm down don't worry I'm with you not Aqua-lad

Me: <3<3 BBRAE RULZ

bb/rae: yup

(Spins bottle)

Me: Rob!!!

Robin: dare

Me: sorry I'm in the music vibe today so sing shower from Becky G to Starfire

Robin: that's a girl

Me: OK it's either that or barbie girl

Robin: shower it is

All I know just something about ya got me fellin like I can't be without ya and every time I mention your name I'll be fellin like if I'm around ya and I know that I got to have ya and I don't plan to let you go thinking one I'm going to bed when I wake up think of you again you are my homie lover and friend exactly why you light me up in side like the forth of July when whenever your around I always seem to smile and people ask me how your the reason why I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower (la de la da la di) singing in the shower (la de la da la di) (SORRY WAY TO TIRED TO REMEMBER THE REST ITS 1:22 AND IM TIRED)

Robin: there I'm done happy?

Me: yup (post video online)

Robin: did you post that (pulls out staff)

Me: OK PEOPLE GOTTA END BEFORE ROBIN KILLS ME BYE!!!