Chapter 3 Zel

My name is Zel. Some call me a freak-a monster, my mother however calls me her light. I am a Twili sent to Ever After High to have peace. My mother is Midna Queen of the Twili. I am her daughter. I have yellow eyes and markings that some call tattoos, my mother says it's just a birth mark. But the markings are everywhere. My hair is a brown and I tend to wear it in a braid. Now to my day

I finished P.E class and went to my locker. I find "CREEP" in big bold red letters. I sigh and get my books for the next class. "Well now did the creep find her locker? Wasn't to hard right!" I look over and I see Ella. Ha Ella Beast the daughter of sleeping beauty. "What do you want Ella." I roll my eyes, first day here and I already have an enemy. "Oh I don't want anything, I have anything, oh wait there is this one thing..... You are my new slave, hahaha!" I roll my eyes "sure I am... I'm totally going to be controlled by you." I get my books and go to class. I'm stopped by Arian daughter of Ariel "why you leaving so soon?" A wolf comes up and turns into a human. It's Wolfina. "Yeah stick around" all three where surrounding me. I close my eyes and concentrate, I turn into a Twili Wolf. I growl and snap. Wolfina turns into a wolf and growls back, I howl and run (books strapped on back) to class. I make it in a split second and transform back before anyone sees me. I sit down in my seat-Choir- great another humiliation......

The teacher calls all our names. I'm last
"ZELIA HYRULE IS THERE A ZELIA TWILIGHT HERE? I sigh and raise my hand. Everyone looks at me, I gulp. "Great now we can begin, um Ella Belle would you mind singing for the class?" Ella gets up, her hair shimmering in the sun. She glares at me then smiles to the rest of the class. She starts to sing the most annoying song ever. The teacher claps and let her sit down. "Beautiful! Magnificent! Now who's next?" I yawned and stretch "AHH WONDERFUL! Thank you for volunteering Ms.Zelia. " I look at the class,their snickering at me. I gulp and stand up, I see Ella smiling. I walk to the front of the class and take a deep breath. I sing the song I was taught when I was little, it was called Saria's Song. I sing it without noticing, the outside world is not there just me in a woods where my mother would take me. She would sit near the bridge and cry. I would play in the pond singing and laughing.

When I came back to reality, everyone was staring I gulped and sighed-I had done horrible - the teacher stood up and said...." That was...... BEAUTIFUL, HEROIC AND JUST PERFECT! Ms. Zelia I must implore you to join the musical this winter!" I gulp and reply "well um ok sure!" I smile then turn to the class their mouths are hanging open. Even Ella's I gulp and go to my seat.

After class I go to my locker, the writing is washed off, I smile. I peacefully go to my new dorm. I walk in and find IceFeet, the girl who looked at me funny I sigh. She looks up from making her bed and rolls her eyes. I go to my side of the room and look at my stuff, the lights of twilight are fading fast, I look over at IceFeet's side it's covered in ice. "How are you even going to sleep in your bed, it's like frozen. "She glares at me "you get use to it after a while. " she gets back to decorating I yawn and change into my pj's. I get into bed and start up the machine, I hear my mother but don't see her "hey mom! Um where are u" I hear a banging and hear her voice "Sweety your okay! How was school?" I yawn "it was okay, I made a enemy and no link" I hear a sigh "Zel please don't say Link as friend." I laugh and return back "oh come one you were best friends and when the quest was done you had to leave never to see him again........." I heard her crying "ok Sweety good night tell me tommorow what happens. " the machine dyed down and I sighed. I turned over and fell asleep.