What Are You Crazy??

Mingyu's P.O.V
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I opened the door to the guest room curious of what she had in there. I opened the door quietly as I heard loud music and water running. I sighed and saw the notebook on the bed opened to a blank page. I got the notebook and opened it too see the first page.
___

Dear Journal,                              Date: 090309

Today mom and dad fought again. Wow the first thing a 12 year old girl is writing about is this. It's okay though mom and dad always fight so it's okay. Umm well Wonwoo left again he left about 10 minutes ago. I also met my doctor yesterday he said I had no more holes on my heart so it's okay. But I still needed to go to check ups. Also the queeka hid my inhaler today. That's why I came home crying but when Wonwoo came and asked me why I just told him I was happy to see him. He belive me luckily horray. Anyways bye.

Dear Journal,                            Date : 090310

Today I went to the doctor and he told me that I could never be like other girls and then I came home but my mom hit me because she doesn't like it when I cry. Dad is at work and mom left to go drink with her friends and left me with that weird guy. He likes to hug me a lot and be in my room. Don't worry I locked my door because he freaks me out.
____
Dear Journal                             Date : 090310      
Mom's friend got drunk again and he keeps on trying to come in. I'm scared I called Wonwoo but he said he was busy. Does he have a Girlfriend. Nah He's busy practicing.  Good luck Wonwoo. Have to leave he found the key :( wish me luck fighting!!!. Bye
_____
Dear Journal                          Date : 090714
Hii I'm back. I went to a therapist since the horrible accident. Mom send me there for about 2 months. Anyways I'm okay now but yeah I moved schools and I already have a new friend. Her name is Minah. She's so nice to me anyways bye. Don't  worry  I will write here more often bye.

Sooyoung P.O.V
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
After my quick shower I finished  dressing and blowed dry my hair leaving it more straight than it was already putting it on a side while putting on a little bit of makeup. I lip sync the music that was coming out of my phone right now it was Outro: Love is not over by BTS. I finished and opened the door stepping outside when I saw Mingyu looking at me with the notebook on his hand. I quickly went to grab it and hugged it.

"What are you doing here please don't tell me you read it" I said closing my eyes begging him for to say no.
"Did your mom's friend ra-"
"Please don't tell Wonwoo. I really don't want to bring him more trouble. Don't okay just don't tell him nothing about my notebook and everything you read. Please
"Ani he needs to know Sooyoung"
'Jebal, don't tell him" I said looking up at him. My eyes watery as I didn't want Wonwoo to know. He sighed but nodded as he hugged me. I returned the hug as we stayed there for some moments.
______
"Are you done already, hey hey sooy-- Yahh get your hands of her" Wonwoo said as he pushed Mingyu making him hit his knee with the mirror. I quickly went to help Mingyu up.
"Are you crazy aishh I'm going already okay just leave me alone" I said looking away and helping Mingyu stand up.
"Come on"  I wispered helping him to walk as he limped all the way down. I heard Wonwoo sigh as he slammed the door and then follow us. The guys all went in different cars. I was on the back seats on the van between Mingyu and Joshua. Joshua and the guys were all joking around or hearing music. A sigh left my lips as I closed my eyes sitting straight resting my head on the seat. My head was moved and it suddenly felt relaxing as I doozed off to get some rest.
____
I was shook by Joshua as he told me that we arrived. I smiled and nodded waiting for Mingyu to get our of the car. When he did I got out walking to were the rest were. I looked up to see that we were in there company. They walked in and I followed them as we went in different elevators. I was with Woozi, Joshua, Wonwoo, Vernon, Jun and Wonwoo's girlfriend .stared at me giving me a death glare. I was going to get scolded.
___
We arrived after what felt like hours and went into a room it wasn't that big but we all sat on the seats and waited.
"Can you stop staring sheez your freaking me out Wonwoo" I said finally tired and pretty annoyed.
He sighed and looked away and started a conversation with EunBi. My hair was ruffled as I turned around to see Vernon smirking. I did the same as he pouted complaining it took hours for him to fix his hair. I laughed turning away as the door opened. The room went silent as an old guy came in. They all greeted him so I decided to join in. After a while we sat down.
"Hello Sooyoung" he said all of a sudden startling me. I smiled bowing saying a small hello.
"So I heard you are living with the guys." He said.
"Ani I'm leaving in some days I just came to visit" I said as Vernon whined.
"Wae?? Why so early? Don't you want to stay for a little longer" he said as he looked around to see if they approved. The guys nodded and agreed.
"Ani, I don't want to be a burden and  I actually needed to leave I can't stay with then I have school and friends over there. EunBi then excused herself kissing Wonwoo. I groaned in disgust and looked away.
___
"Well you're not a burdensome and you can come to school here along with the guys." He said.
"Yeah Sooyoung stay with us" Hoshi said as he hugged me.
"Can I really stay??" I asked feeling uneasy.
"Ne, but umm how do I say this umm you have to date Mingyu" when he finished the sentence I was suddenly dragged into another room.
"Yahh? Wae? Aish that hurt Are you crazy? " I complained as I rubbed my wrist.
"You can't date him. Not Mingy-"
"What if I wanted to date him. You have no sat in my life. And don't you miss me. Wait you don't right you have EunBi with you. You know what I'll leave since you clearly don't like me here."
"Ani I want you to stay. I miss you. Your my sister even though I defended EunBi that doesn't mean I prefer her over somebody who knows me for so long." He said as tears fell from his eyes. I quickly went to hug him. I missed him and he missed me. Those words were all I needed.
"You can fake date him but just do you can stay. I want to spend time with you sis" he said smiling.
____
We separated and smiled at each other and left the room as we  saw the guys standing there.
"Mingyu agreed. You can stay here Sooyoung" Seungkwan said as he came over and hugged me. I smiled as I saw Mingyu leaving the hallway with Wonwoo following him.
"Let's get going Sooyoung your date is in a few hours. You need to get ready.
"Date??" Ohh no I'm always so bad at these.
"YES pabo come on let's get you to look pretty" Seokmin said pushing me out of the hallway and into an elevator.
_____
We arrived and they told me to go shower. I groaned and went to go shower again. Once I was done I  came out and started dressing in the outfit they gave me.