Chapter 1

Steven's POV

There I was, the wind hitting my face because of the speed, riding my horse at the highest speed it could through all the land of the ranch, and then I heard some laughs coming from the river. Yes, they were there, I needed to see them! I rushed to a shore where they couldn't see me and I got off the horse to get closer. There were them, both of the girls, Sarah, the most annoying girl in the entire world, I really hate her, and Nancy, her little sister, she's beautiful, I needed to make her mine, I wanted so badly to have her, and as I am just another worker of this ranch, nobody would notice, besides, she is deaf -mute, so that would make it even easier. I took another quick look to see them one more time, an then I headed back to the house of the boss.

Harry's POV

It feels good being back, I haven't returned since my uncle, the legitimate owner of the ranch, died, like 6 years ago. I was so close to my uncle, and to my cousin Mark, who is 23, but when Mark discovered that my uncle put me in his will as co-owner of the ranch, with him, and he started to take his distance from he and we barely talked. But I really missed this place so I called him and told him that I would be over a couple weeks, during the break of the tour.

I got off the car and I saw Steven, the worker standing smiling at me, There's something in him that I can't trust, I don't know what it is but I don't like him, but being polite I said hi to him.

"Hello Steven" 

"Hello Mr. Harry! Its been a while since your last visit! You grown up a lot!"

"Thank you Steven, And you have stayed all the same" I said smiling and I opened the door.

Marks POV

"God Mark! You know that I've never liked Harry! And now you told me that he's coming over and that he's going to stay a couple weeks? I can't believe that you didn't even ask me if that was all right with me!" My wife Elizabeth told me almost shouting.

"Please Elizabeth calm down! He's only staying a couple weeks! And you don't even need to talk to him if you don't want to, remember that he is also owner of this ranch!" I said pointing at the living room were we were standing.

"I don't even understand why the hell you want us to live here! Why don't you just sell the ranch and give Harry his part of the money and with that money we can buy a beautiful house in the city! Or even a loft in New York! Think about it baby, we can be so happy! And we can raise our kids in a beautiful city, and not in this ranch!" She said with a puppy face.

"Honey, you know this isn't about the money" I said reaching her face with my two hands "You know that Harry doens't give a shit about the money he could get from selling this ranch, he has a lot of money right now! Look at him he's only 18 and he is part of one of the most famous boy bands ever!  The reason he won't allow me to sell this ranch is because he's so attached to it." I said 

"Well ok, I guess I'll try to be polite and warm. But only for two weeks, ok babe? And talk to him about selling the ranch!" 

"When will you understand that I can't? Even if I want to! I would be no one without this ranch. My name would mean nothing without the back of this lands! And besides, we live well because of this! And I don't even need to work! Deal with it, I'm never selling this ranch! Just hold two weeks and he'll be gone, and for sure he won't return in a couple years! I don't want him here neither, but I have no choice! You know that I don't like him neither." I said starting to get angry, and then I heard the front door opening so I shushed Elizabeth. 

" I bet a million bucks that you were talking bad about me" Harry said joking and I faked a smile, 

"Of course we weren't!" Elizabeth quickly said trying to look nice " We were just talking about how we admire you for being so sucsesfull at you 18! Right Mark?"  Wow, she was such a good actress