chapter 1: the woods

(A.N this is a dream)
I was running through the woods trying to get away from a really tall thing with no face. I hear a really loud booming voice in my head it said "(y/n) stop running I need to talk to you"but I don't stop running ,I don't feel like talking to that thing.I suddenly trip and fall over a root on the ground. It teleports in front of me and I get a good look at it and notice that it's slenderman.

I suddenly wake up breathing heavily 'why was slenderman in my dream' I thought to myself. I check my phone it was 8:00 in the morning. I get up and do my normal morning ruteen.I walk downstairs for breakfast.I notice that the house seems empty, I walk to my parents room to see if there awake, when I walk in I see something I did not want to see ,there body's hung up on the wall with there orgins scattered everywhere. I suddenly drop to my nees and cry.'why does this have to happen to me 'i thought to myself. I suddenly hear insane laughter behind me .I turn around to see laughing jack "no this can't be happening" I say out loud,then he just disappears' where did he go 'i thought to my self .I walk out side and hear really loud static in my ears I turn around and see slenderman, then nothing. (You blacked out.)

(Haha hello my fellow creepypasta lovers )
I might not update for a couple of days but there's the first chapter