Chapter 1

Year 2016 (Thomas's Universe)

Thomas was sitting in the park looking at the statue. He was so proud of what he had done. Maybe one of the most courageous thing he ever achieved, he proceeded to look at Lady's statue.

Thomas: Oh.

Percy and Toby walked up to their best friends.

Percy: I see you're getting memories again

Thomas: Yeah, at least she's in a more safer place.

Toby: You want to hit the Cafe?

Thomas: Sure, I can go for a caramel frappe.

The three best friends walked off to the Sodor Cafe. In Light Dimension, Lady was sitting in her chair. Angels were flying about everyday. But, one particular angel isn't very cooperative.

Tyler: Out of my way!

Carmen: Sorry.

Tyler: (scoffs)

Tyler was sent to the Light Dimension about 10 years ago. He was always a negative impact to the angels. Lady's mother couldn't stand seeing her little angels being torment by Tyler. She warped him to her throne.

Queen: Tyler Jaxon for the countless acts of disrespect, bullying, and utter chaos. I banished you to the
Dark Dimension.

Tyler: What? You got to be kidding me.

Lady: She's serious. You're not welcome back.

Tyler: Come on, you can't do this.

Queen: I've made up my mind.

He was soon warped from the Light Dimension. Tyler saw himself flying from the cloud.

Tyler: Let this technique work.

He slow down time and jumped from the bright beam sending him from the Light Dimension.

Tyler: Stupid Goddess.

He hovered down to the ground and noticed he started to change. His wings disappeared and his clothing too.

Tyler: I'm naked! Damn it.

He quickly headed off and saw a town. He looked around while trying to hide behind objects so his nudity wouldn't be shown. Until, he saw Thomas, Percy, and Toby walking out the Sodor Cafe. Tyler observed Thomas closely and grinned evilly.

Tyler: Time to take someone's body.

To be continued...