The Moon That Changed Him

Jesy's P.O.V

"Run. Run faster! They have a gun! You can outrun them! They better not shoot. If you stop, then you're dead." Is the only thing on my mind. While I was running, I tripped and fell on the undergrowth. I've been going to this forest ever since I was young, why are people trying to kill me in it? It's a no hunting zone. When I fell on the bed of leaves, I turned on my back to see a guy with a pistol pointed at me. "Good bye." He said harshly. The man was big and was covered head to toe in black, he was wearing big sunglasses, and covered his face so I couldn't see him. He even wore gloves so I can't see his hands. Before he could pull the triger, a black wolf jumped over me, and he attacked the shooter. He ripped the mans head off along with the rest of his limbs. When it was done, the black mysterious wolf looked back at me. It had emerald eyes. The wolf took a step towards me, and I could literally hear my heart pounding. I quickly got to my feet, and took a step back. The wolf turned into a person, but he was blury. I can only see his emerald green eyes. I can't even see his hair, or how tall he is, the blurred shape keeps losing form. "It's okay, I won't hurt you." The voice was unreconizable. It almost sounded like a coumputer was talking soothingly to me. He took another step towards me, and then I woke up. I've been having that dream lately. For at least two weeks in a row. Every single night. It's annoying because I never know what's going to happen next. It always stops at the same part. It annoys me that I have to deal with my dream. It's like a movie. I put the dream in the back of my mind, and got ready for work. I'm a model at Abercrombie with my best friend, Harry. Harry Styles. My best friend. He's 6'3, very built, he has brown curly hair, and he's fun to be around. He's a year older than me, so he's 20. My phone vibrated. It was a text from Harry, "Jesy!! Come to Abercrombie!! It's boring without you!!" Then another one, "Jesy...Jesy...Jesy..come...here...I.. have..something..important..to..tell...you....I...like...Pie... XD" And he just texted this one, "I'm serious, hurry up and get here."

I texed him back, "I'm on my way, chill out. ;D" I went into my bathroom, got ready, and decided to wear a black tank and short shorts along with my black vans. I'll get different clothes to change into, so I'll need somehing fast to slip out of. When I arrived at Abercrombie, I saw Harry standing in front of the door. I got out of my car, and went to him, "Hey, Haz." I smiled, and gave him a hug. "Come on, the photoshoot is us today." Harry said when we were walking in, and into the dressing room area. I closed the door and Harry was talking through the door, "I'm so glad that I don't have to do the shoot with Kate, she thinks that me and her are dating now. Obviously we're not." My stylist gave me a bathing suit that has black and white strpes on it. I changed into it, and went out to Harry.

"Are we going to the beach? Or another stupid green screen like always?" I asked Harry.

"Beach." He smiled.

"Yay!" I'm glad that we're going to the beach, I hate green screens.

"Jesy!" My stylist called from in the room, "Get in here!"

I went into my changing room, and Kara, my stylist, threw jean shorts at me. I put them on, and some flip flops, then went back out to Harry. He wasn't there, so I think he went to change too. I saw him walking towards me, shirtless, and wearing black swim trunks with a white stripe going up the left and right side. The abercrombie logo, is at the bottom right corner of the trunks.

"Ready for the beach?" Harry smiled.

"Yeah, what poses are we doing?" I asked.

"Just a couple of boring ones, then we get to have fun." Harry smirked.

"Um, okay." I said, scared for what might happen. When we arrived at the beach, it was empty. Of course, we had to book the whole entire beach. The camera crew set up, and the photographers started snapping pictures of the ocean. Then the director, Sam, told us where to stand and what to do. Our photoshoots are like movies, because we have to act, and instead of recording us, they take pictures. So Harry and I have to walk along the ocean line, holding hands, and I have to look down and smile like we're madly in love. An hour later, Harry and I had to walk in the water, and splash each other a little. Well, it was a little until Harry wanted to have fun. He splashed a wave at me, and I couldn't let it go, so I did the same. Now it was sunset, and Harry and I are dry. We stood a few inches in the water, and I had to kiss him, so the photographers can get our silhouettes. After that, we did a lot of posing. It was kind of weird for me becuase Harry and I are pretending to be a couple, when we're not.