After school

Jack's POV:

It was after school. All of the classes I had, Elsa had. Wierd huh? Anyway, I decided to go to check out the school. I went around back and saw a bush and grass. Nothing more. That's weird, last year, they had a hedge maze which led to the school green house. I went in to check it out. I saw something so beautiful. It was a secret garden! There was a waterfall and everthing! The only thing that would have been more amazing is if Elsa was here to see it! Wow, I think I like Elsa!

Elsa's POV:

I walked home after school. I had Art, Math, History, Biology, English, and Physical Education. The strange thing is that I had the same classes as Jack. Hey, at least I get to spend the whole year with him! As I got home I had finished my work early and started texting Anna. She stayed at school to work on a project. I was all alone at home so I went downstairs to the living room to watch T.V. After a while, I left to go shower. Later, Anna came home and we went ate dinner. Soon, I fell asleep.
❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~❄~
A/N:
Hey Kathy here! So, it's been a long time since I updated because of school. I also kind of felt less motivated to update this story. I WILL get back on it but, I cannot promise anything!

Bye snowflakes!❄