Dead mom and dead to me dad

"Dad who is she?" Is all I said. My dad replied "She is my friend, Allison.". When I heard that word "friend" I was relieved. If she was his lover or something I'd probably be crying and hitting him at the same time.
"He is lying. We are dating. What are you an ex-girlfriend?" Allison said.
"No I'm his daughter and he is not allowed to date anyone else but my mom."
"Aww sweetheart are your parents going through a divorce?" Allison said with a fake smile and voice.
Right away I replied and said "My mom is dead."
She was shocked. All she did was look at my father. But my father was to busy looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"You know what I should go......" I turn around and just started walking down the street. After I walk a few blocks I feel a hand on my shoulder. I take a deep breath and smile because I knew it had to be my father. I'm so glad that he came for me.

"Anna" I hear the person holding on tho my shoulder say. But it didn't sound like my dad. "Help me" the voice said again.

I was scared to look back but I had too. So I built up enough courage to turn around.

It was Luke and he was covered in blood.

"Anna, help me". Those were his last words until he fainted. And in that moment I felt physical pain. Not emotional pain cause I wasn't crying or I wasn't sad. It was physical pain. It was as if I got shot in the stomach.

But wait I actually did.

My vision was suddenly getting blurry but I could see that there was someone looking at me from a far and I soon as I fell on the ground, I saw the face of the person. It was mom....with a gun in her hand.