A new beginning

What you need to know

F/n - fake name
R/n - real name
F/f - fave food
F/c - favorite color
F/d - fave drink
N/n - nickname
H/c - hair color
E/c - eye colorv/n - old village name

Hi this is my first book and i am super nervous . So can you plz support and help me out ... Lets get this uhh.. Story started

You are a princess of v/n and your father says " my dear we are at war with Okasis ( is that how you spell it comment !!) You are to take your sister and run GO ! " you got your f/c backpack clothes , dye , and a family photo . ( i forgot to metion your mom had mysteriously disappeared ) You go to your little sis room and you see blood..... You cry nonstop and check on your father and he's dead ..... You run FAST and cry more and stop to dye your hair F/c and you run to a village . A guard comes ...

Your p.o.v

The guard approached me . He had a helmet on so you couldn't see his face . I walk to him with my h/c all over my face . He says " Hello im Garroth . What brings you to Pheonix Drop ? " i answer " I uhh... need a village to live in for a time being " he answers "n well if you want to live here you must speak with our lord " We walk up a hill and i see a purple striped house ( hey ! Im not good at descriptions ) before he knockes on the door he says " I forgot to ask ! What is your name ? " i was nervous " its uhhh err .... F/n " he leans in I blush and leans back .

" What was that !? "
" what was what ? "
" why did you lean in just now ! "
" You just looked familiar ..."

I just spaced out i thought " How do i look familiar ? we just met " and he screams and snaps " EARTH TO F/N !! " and i snap out i knock on the door and hear " come in the door is open " i open and yell " YOU HAVE THE CUTEST DRESS EVER ! " . Garroth and the lord look at me . Then i noticed my ears and whiskers pop out ...

Hey it's your friend Queen Senpai ! did you like it ? Yeah you did i forgot a lot a stuff like your mom and you being a magicks user !! Im sorry ..
Anyway, i will post a chapter every day hope you enjoyed !!