The Secret pt . 2 ❤

This chapter is all about Laurence for *cough * cough* Laurence fans * cough * * cough* anyway enjoy!!!

Garroth's P.O.V

I bump Laurence and we talked and i accidentally mentioned F/n ... He was like " IS SHE HOT ? IS SHE LIVING HERE I WA- " I was like " LAURENCE WHY YOU LITTLE ! dont go Casanova on her she's new he answers " well do you like her ? I blush like crazy " i-i i dont think of her t-t- that way i uhhh " He just smiles and he runs and says " im going to meet her byeeee "

That's what my friend is like...

Laurence P.O.V
( i didnt forget )

I arrive at Lord Aphmau's house and Aphmau opens the door and says " you can call me aph now ! " i ask " who's this f/n i hear of ? " "she is staying with me ... Why ? " I say with puppy eyes " can i meet her aph ? " She face palms and says " Please just dont make her feel uncomfortable ok ? " i answer " finnnne " i walk downsti and see a girl with h/c hair laying in bed playing with her ears and she was BEAUTIFUL she sees me and screams " who are you !!! "

Your P.O.V

I was super tired but i didn't want to sleep so i played with my
ears i didnt hear someone come in and my h/c was tangled and i needed clothes ASAP . I turn around and see a guy with light brown hair and light blue eyes . I scream and say " w-w-w who a-are you ? " and he stays silent and looked serious he says " Arent you the princess of V/n ? " I sat up and said " how did you - ? " He walks up and says " im sorry " then i knew who he was "LAURENCE !?!" i see Aphmau and Garroth confused . I had explained everything about me and Laurence .

~time skip to when you leave aphmau's house to get your own ~

??? P.O.V

If only she knew that i have had feelings of love not just anyone it was my love for her it was for.... Y/n

Cliffhanger ! You know who that last one was from * wink *wink anyway sorry if i haven't been writing the menu you should write it down it is in the first chapter

With

- Queen Senpai