Obsessed with Love

I have an obsession. Love. Seems silly, but it's true. Boyfriend after boyfriend, it never works out. I never seem to find my perfect match. You are either lucky when it comes to boys, or just unlucky. I realized love at first sight is not real. I always seem to think I need a boyfriend to be happy. But in the end, I'm not happy at all. It's all about broken hearts and being used, isn't it? Maybe I should just give up on love. Then I will never have to hear the words "it's over" ever again. But I can't seem to make make myself let go. The first time I fell in love, i felt like I was walking on clouds, and when we broke up it felt like I was being stabbed with a knife. And even now, every time I get dumped the knife twists.

I never really gave much thought to how the boys I dated treated me. I was 'blinded by love' so to speak. I guess I still am, or perhaps trapped by the thought of someone, someday, loving me.

And I don't know if I'll ever escape.

Okay this is just a little preview for my new story; Obsessed with Love. I really hope you like and I'm going to get straight to work on the first chapter :) Tell me what you think!! Maybe even a little constructive critisism??? Anyways... Vote, Comment and FAN please :D

Please fan!! Please Please! For some reason, fans are more important than votes to me. I guess they just make me more happy about my story.