Chapter 3: Date?

Camila's pov-
I woke up the next day not in my bed. I looked around this is a guy's room I said to myself, I look next to me and see Austin, then everything came back to me. Oh shit here we go again. I start to cry. I wake up Austin."sorry-sorry" I say stuttering."no it's fine, I understand, a break up is never easy" he said and comforted me. "Hey why don't I take your you out we can go to that festival they are having" he says "no it's fine Austin you don't have to do that"I said"I know, but I want to" I just smiled."okay then what time will you pick me up?"I asked "umm 6"he said. I soon left his house to get ready. I showered and did all that stuff then I had to choose my outfit, we are going to the festival and they have games so maybe I should keep it casual. I picked out some black skinny high waisted jeans and and white crop top. For shoes I just put on some sandals. I did my typical wing liner, I didn't want to attack my face with makeup. My stomach growled. Right I haven't eaten yet. It's 3:50 so I have enough time, I decided to text Dinah and see if she was free and she was because its Dinah. She picked me up "hola miss Cabello"she said"hi" I said"soo where should we go"she said pulling out of my drive way"uhh lets go to TGIF"I said, she just nodded."soo I saw you left with mahone"she said "uh yea I did"I said"did you get some"she said with a smirk"Dinah!!" I said "hey he is one hot guy so idk why you haven't done anything""well we made out and stuff but I wasn't ready, I just found out my boyfriend was cheating on me for who knows how long"I said"well forget that jerk, Austin seems like a great guy" I smiled. We got to the place and ate and talked "we should go to the movies"she said"I wish but Austin and I are going out"I said"so a date"she said "no! It's more of a friends type thing"I said "so practically a date""no!!! We just started talking I doubt he likes me""well you guys kinda make out and were so close of doing the birds and the beans"she said which caused me to choke on my soda "shut up! Can you drive me to the festival I'm meeting Austin there""sure" the whole car ride Dinah went on and on about how Austin and I make a perfect match. We finally got to the festival and I saw Austin. We waved at each other "Austin meet Dinah"I said. They said hi and stuff"I should let you love birds go on your date. And Austin don't forget to use protection when doing the birds and the beans"she said "DINAH JANE!!!!!"I yelled, she laughed "late lovers"she said. "Well she is fun"he said"she is embarrassing but I love her"
I said"so shall we go to our date"he said holding his hand out. I was hesitant but I grabbed his hand"yes"

Shitty chapter I know sorry I just back from the doctors and I feel horrible so yea sorry guys😕💕