Olimar Part #1

Y'know, I never liked horror. It never made sense to me. I just hated it, ghosts are cliche, the teens are huge babies, and adults just don't care. I care for my children, and if they said they say a ghost, I would investigate.

That is, until it got repetitive.

My daughter, Omana, told me she saw a boy ghost in her room. Now, Omana is a sweet girl, very honest. She has the blue eye, blonde hair adorableness. She's currently 14, and very happy and jumpy. She has a pastel taste, and likes to temporarily dye her hair pastel rainbow. I let her do this, since I have an open mind.

Anyway, she told me she saw a male ghost in her room. Turns out, his name was Olimar, he has dark eyes, and dark, semi-long hair with blonde streaks. He loves leather, and dressed very darkly, like your average goth. But, he was very sweet. I told her, I'm sure there isn't anything there. I went to check, and... I saw him. He was so... handsome. He looked around Omana's age. I uttered a soft squeak, and closed the door.

"Oh my god..."

Omara just started talking. "His name is Olimar, he's very friendly! Trust me! I've talked to him for 4 days, and he enjoys my company! I even bring him breakfast! Why do you think I like being in my room now?!"

I was shocked, at her sudden remark. Her cheeks were rosy, and her forehead shiny. She looked mad. I didn't know why. This was unfitting for her.

I opened the door, and started talking to "Olimar".

We had a decent conversation. He was very cooperative, and even told me his story.

Turns out, he's 16, and he died in a drunken car accident. His mother was picking him up from high school, intoxicated, and ran right into the schools host tree. She was fairly injured, and he died in the hospital. He had a stroke and the stress in his body was too much. It broke my heart to also know his mother hated him, called him a mistake. He was born when she was 16.

Oh my goodness...

"She never liked me... I hated myself for ruining her life..." he whined.

"Well, You're very attractive, you have the sweetest and sugary attitude, I don't see why anyone could hate you." I replied.

Soon, Olimar got to stay in a third room we had, which we used for games. He had no trouble sleeping on the floor, so we gave him a blanket and pillow, I think he's enjoying himself.