Love and other stuff

What am I doing here? He doesn't want or need me here, so then why am I helping him sneak into Wal-Mart? God what has my life turned into. "Aria hurry." Cam hissed; as we ran pass the cash registers. I rolled my eyes "shut up it's your fault we're here why did you make that bet with Tommy." "Relax ok let's just get the lingerie and leave. Plus don't yell at me it's not like I begged you to come, you came on your own."

I glared at him "it's not that easy what if we get caught and I came because I knew you would need help." he grabbed my arm and started pulling me to the underwear section. "Stop being so pessimistic and I don't need your help." I scoffed "sure." I made sure to drag out the r. He gave me a quick glare as we reached the underwear section.

He browsed through the aisle until he found the sexiest bra. He held it up and gave me a smirk "whaddya think?" it was red with frilly lace all over it and was heavily padded. I gave him a fake smile and said "it's fabulous can we go now." He rolled his eyes at me "you're such a buzz kill." "Shut up." He rolled his eyes at my lame comeback, then he grabbed my arm and started to pull me to the bathroom window. Just as we reached the bathroom door all the lights turned on and you could faintly hear police sirens.

"Damn" cursed Cam. I gripped his hand tighter "Cam what are we gonna do?" He gave me a look that said "calm down I got this." He then started to pull me towards the front doors. What is he doing? Oh god my mom's gonna kill me. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I could hear the police on the megaphone telling us to come out with our hands up.

I grabbed Cam's hand and forced him to stop "are we really going out there?" "look you need to stay calm I'll take all the blame for it." "no I helped you why should you-" he cut me off "shut up you have no say in this." He started dragging me to the door then before I knew it we were being handcuffed and put into separate cars.

On the ride to the police station the officer read me my Miranda rights. I looked out the window and sighed. Stupid Cam always getting me in trouble. Why did I even come with him, now I have sit in the back of a police car with Mr. Fatty McFatcakes I mean how many donuts does he eat in one day?

A side from that there were so many other thoughts rushing through my mind, but the one thought my mind kept going back to was what's gonna happen to Cam. They took me in to the police station and called my mom. After her screaming fest they put me in a room and told me to wait.

After what felt like an hour an officer walked in followed by Cam and another officer behind him. I looked straight at Cam and he had a sympathetic look on his face. Why is he making that face is something wrong. They took our cuffs off and told Cam to sit next to me. After they left Cam leaned over and wrapped his arms around me and put his face in my hair. I put my face in the crook of his neck and wound my arms around his waist.

We stayed like that for a while; it was amazing to feel his arms around me. "I'm so sorry Aria it's all my fault." "Shut up Cam." I pulled my face out from the crook of his neck and looked in to his eyes "It's not your fault." He put his hand on my cheek and I leaned into it. The door opened and an officer walked in. She was petite but had an aura of strength surrounding her. We separated from each other and faced her. "Tell me everything from the very beginning."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I hope you guys like it so far comment, vote, and have a great day.

Alright so this is just the preview I guess, So yea stay with me because I'm not sure if this is a good book or not so this may be on hold for a while