Sean's "Special" Night

(This one is about JackSepticEye )

So there he was sitting on the couch watching some TV, when I walked thru the door. Jack looked over at me with concern.
  "Y/N are you ok? Did you have a bad day?" I sigh with frustration and kick off my shoes and I tossed my bags to the floor. I then plopped my self on the couch right next to jack.
"Ugh. Today was exhausting... I just need to kick back and relax" I say with a small groan. Jack playfully runs his hand over my leg.
"Hey babe, would you like to go 'relax' in the bedroom?" I could already tell Jack was hungry for my love. I looked deeply into his eyes, full of lust and hunger, as I stroke my hand thru his 'delicious' green hair and kiss him deeply. I whisper in his ear
"I would love to. Anything to get my mind off of how stressful today was" Seconds later, Jack picked me up with me facing him as I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. Instantly, I could tell Sean wanted me badly as his member started poking me. He then carried me upstairs to the bedroom where he laid me down on my back gently. Before we started our make out session, I inched myself up higher on the bed so I could rest my head on the pillow. Sean laid next to me as he stared into my gorgeous (your color) eyes slowly, entagling his fingers in my hair.
"God, I love you "Y/N. You're fooking beautiful."

"I fucking love you too Jack.... Or should I say, Sean?" Whenever he heard me say his real name in the sexiest way ever, it always turned him on.
"Y/N you know how much it turns me on when you say my real name." He says as he feels himself becoming hard. I could also feel it myself, so I take a peek downwards, and back up at Jack as I blush madly.
"D-did you like what you saw?" He asks sounding a bit nervous. "I need to see more of it. I want you to give it to me".

Jack then stands up beside the bed and undoes his belt followed by his jeans button, and finally the zipper. Seconds later, he drops his jeans and boxers to the floor.
"I-is this what you wanted Y/N?" I also had my pants & undies off as well. I get up and grab Jacks shirt and yank him back into bed, making him lay on top of me  "Dayum Y/N, you really want me don't you??" I stare deeply into his eyes and said to him "I want you to screw me like 'Billy' and fuck me like the bad girl I am. Teach me a lesson like you've never taught me before...." Suddenly I saw anger in Jacks soul from the million times 'billy' screwed him over. He then whispered angrily "screw you Billy!!" And with that he rammed inside me, but not too rough. I then let out a small whimper, before I got used to his size.
"Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ram you that hard. You know how it is when "you know who" is mentioned..." I gently brushed his hair from his eye, and kissed him passionately as our tongues grazed one another. Just as I got used to his size, he asked "i-is that better my sweets?" My eyes glazed over from Jack's intense love. "I- uh... Oohh..." As I moan out the rest. Minutes go by, then we stop for a short break so we can catch our breath.

Before we go at it again, I take off my shirt and undo my bra revealing my bare chest to Sean. I look down at myself and back up to Jack.
  "Its not too much is it?" I ask with a nervous tone.
"Babe, why do you sound so nervous? You're perfect just the way you are." Jack then looks me up, then down and back up again.
"My God Y/N, you have a gorgeous rockin' body..." He says as he blushes and bites his bottom lip. "I hope you know that you belong to me, and me only." He says as he starts to leave a trail of kisses down my stomach. Immediately I could feel my "treasure area" tense up as he got closer and closer. Before he kisses me there, jack looks up with a small smile and asks "Babe, is it ok of I nestle my head here for awhile?" "Oh G-god... P-Please do...." Before I knew it, Sean was licking me like I was the last ice cream cone on the planet. I couldn't control myself. I gripped the sides of the bed, moaning with pleasure. "O-oh M-my.... Y-yes!" Jack could tell I was enjoying this from the sound of my moans, so he decided to kick it up a notch and go faster than before.

After he finished licking me, he left a damp trail along my belly as he came back up for a kiss.
  "Y/N, you have no idea how sweet you tasted. I enjoyed every last bit of it." He says just before kissing me. I could smell the scent of my "treasure" on Jack's breath. I couldn't let Sean have all the fun, so I figured I would let him have all the pleasure this time. Again I looked into his brilliant bright blue eyes, as I traced hearts on his chest with my fingers and asked "Hey my handsome, can I have a turn?" Sean looked at me quizzically. "Darling, you don't even have to ask..." And with that, I decided to give Jack the time of his life. 15 minutes later, I find myself curled up next to Jack, with his chin resting on my head, both of us still panting from the extremely erotic pleasure. "T-that was amaaazing... I love you Y/N. And I always will." He says to me, while gently stroking my hair. "Indeed, it was.... I love you too Sean" I say in return. Finally I ask "Ready for another round?" His reply, "Booper Dooper Baby".
The End.