Sexy Sonicplier

So, its been two years now and you just got married with mark not too long ago. He decides to take you to the most expensive hotel he knows just for your honeymoon. Your so excited to get to your room, because your so happy that you have been with the most kind hearted man you've known for two years. And you just want to cuddle with him sooo hard on the posterpedic bed. Mark looks at you confused and asks, "whoa there hun-bun. What's the rush? Don't you want to go out for dinner first??" You pause for a minute and reply "ya. I am actually kind of hungry". So the two of you go to a fancy restaurant, and both order expensive meals. After dinner you both head back to the hotel to relax a bit, and just as the two of you walk thru the door, mark sits on the bed while you're instantly ripping off your clothes. Mark looks at you with confusement. "Y/N, what are you doing? We just got here. If you're waiting to have sex with me, you'll have to wait till later tonight..." You cut mark off before he could finish. "But maarrk... I need my sexy-plier time nooww" mark gives a slight chuckle and finishes his sentence "...I have a surprise for you later tonight."

You purse your lips, and smile with a giggle. "Oh alright, but it better be a good one." You say to Mark as you walk into the bathroom. While you're finishing up in the bathroom, mark lays on the bed all lazy like with only his T-shirt and markiplier boxer briefs on. Mark then calls out to you "Hey babe, what do you want to watch on TV?" You think for awhile and ask "can you see if 'the bachlorette' is on? I want to see who will get eliminated next" so mark searches the tv guide to find your show. And with that, he finds it and put its on for you. You then lay next to Mark, in bed beside him all cuddled up with his arm around you. He turns his head to face you, whispers in your ear "baby girl you know I love you right?" And kisses your head. You look back at him and say "I know that. I love you just as much" and kiss his irresistibly soft lips. But between each commercial break, the two of you get some '#sexyplier' time in that you wanted sooo badly.

While you're on top of mark, you ask him "so, what was that surprise you mentioned earlier?" "Surprise? Oh. Yes. One second" mark says with a wink. You get up to use the washroom, and literally to your surprise when you come back, mark is wearing is sonicplier mask, and immediately, it turns you on and stop in your tracks. "Ohhh, is this how its gonna be my handsome markimoo?" You ask as you approach him all sexy like and crawl across the bed like a panther sneaking up on prey ready to pounce.

In the background, you hear your show come back on, but you just turn off the TV because you don't even care anymore. At the moment, all you know is that you're about to fuck with sonicplier, as you feel your hormones rage higher. So, you then start French kissing your husband, and making out with him furiously with every move you make, sending tingling sensations through the both of you. As you start kissing on Mark's neck, without even noticing, u start leaving hickeys behind, and you can hear mark panting heavily like a dog on a hot summers day. With each breath he takes, he whispers softly, "whoa there. Slow down baby. I can barely catch my breath. I never knew sonicplier made you that horny..." You stop for a second, and gently press your finger onto his sweet, soft lips and say "shhh... Don't ruin the moment". So you decide to take off his sonicplier mask, and wear it for yourself and say to him "Now its my turn to 'go fast' ".

Now that you're on top of mark, you kiss him softly and say "Now, I have a surprise for you." As you begin to leave trails of kisses down his chest, to his stomach, and you pause for a second and slip off his boxers. He asks "y/n, what are you-" he was cut off from his sentence cuz you have started giving him a BJ. Gently kissing his genetalia, before you go and deep throat him. While you're doing so, you can hear mark moaning in extreme erotic pleasure "uuhh... Oh. My. G-gggoooodd! Y/N you're-" you look up at him to see that he is gripping the sides of the bed as tight as possible knowing that you are doing an amazing job. So you deep throat him once more as mark tenses up, now becoming rock hard, and says between each breath "B-baby... I-im... G-gonna... C-cum" You then sit up and wipe the sides of your mouth. "F-FUUCCK" mark says, still panting. You then notice that he now has a massive erection. 'Perfect. Now's my chance to finish him off '

...You think to yourself. So now that he's rock hard, you position yourself just right, and just slide yourself right onto his erection and ride him like a mechanical bull (haha) sending a tingling sensation thru the both of you. After about a good 10-15 minutes later, you're both at your climax point, so you slip off and lay next to him. He turns to lay on his side and faces you. You do the same. You're both still panting heavily, but you ask him "h-how was t-that?" He stares into your beautiful eyes, and says "Baby.... That.... Was.... Amazing. Thank you". Once again, you find yourself French kissing your hubby, but you instantly notice that he's about to finger you between your legs. He stops kissing you for second and says, "Now its my turn to surprise you......"