Chapter one

Prologue
Six years ago

I paddled my feet across the marble flooring of the International airport as I carried bags of food on my left and a tropicana on my right. I was hungry and I was late for my best friend's departure.

I finally had the strength to drag myself through the crowds of the busy airport, and I stood standing there watching Calum as he hugged my parents and siblings goodbye.

I immediately dropped my food and ran towards him. I jumped in his arms to feel his security around me one last time.

"We'll give you guys some time alone." My mother added, and walking away from the both of us.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I cried.

"You know I'll be back soon." He responded as he wiped the tear tricking down my cheek.

"Australia's too far. Why can't you just live with us?" I grabbed his hand as I stood there begging.

"My family's there, Win." He frowned. "My mom-she needs me."

"When will you be back?" I said.

"I'll be back soon, my princess." Calum tucked a hair behind my ear.

Never-ending tears of sadness flushed down my face as I hugged my one true love goodbye. Although our feelings for each other were just recently discovered, I felt as if I was already in love with him. And I can't deny that. Knowing the fact that the distance between us scares me the most. It feels like the farther the distance is, the less love. Call me selfish, but I want to be Calum's one and only, and only me.

"I-I think I'm in love with you." I built up the courage to say.

"Win, I already fell in love with you when I first laid my eyes on such a beautiful person like you." Calum reached down to place his lips on mine. His lips tasted like vanilla, while his cologne's scent wafted through my nose. This must be love, huh?

"Pinky promise you'll come back?" I stuck my pinky out and glanced at his chocolate brown eyes.

"I promise. I promise. I promise." He connected his finger with mine.

Once that the announcement went on, I grabbed Calum ever so tight while staining his shirt with my sadness. I waved at him one more time as he entered the airplane, but he only glanced back to look at my face for the last.

And that was the last time I ever saw my Calum.

Author's note
I haven't done any of my books in the past year? Haha. I'm back and busy with school. But I'll continuously update forever because cALMU HOOD MAN

Some of you know that I deleted "forever" on wattpad. That was by ACCIDENT IM SRRy. Now I'm going to give the story life again. I think I've gotten better at writing. At least I'm trying like cHILL

Some change of characters:
I kind of changed the names from the old book so bear with me.

Angela --> Winona
Calum --> Calum
Brodie --> no Brodie
Craig --> no Craig
Ezra --> will be replaced as "Margo" as Winona's cousin

Um so read my crap guys
Bye