Orange Fic

The Orange Fic
"Dan?" Phil asked as he checked the fridge, "Why don't we any food?" "I don't know honey; did you check the cupboard?" Dan asked inquisitively as he looked over his shoulder. "Yea I did Dan, we are all out of snacks and salsa." Phil said impatiently. "Well" Dan said blatantly, "lets go to the store." 20 minutes later, Phil and Dan arrived at Costco. Phil took a cart, and immediately started going to the dairy, and produce sections to restock on milk and salsa ingredients. Dan; however, found himself in a trance as he walked to over to the produce section. As if controlled by a mutant parasite, Dan was forced to go to the oranges. He just couldn't get over their exquisite shade of rich orange, and their textured spherical surfaces. Dan found himself squeezing the oranges slightly, as to test their level of ripeness. Dan preferred the slightly rotten oranges over the ripe ones. He loved how the slightly rotten ones were squishy to the touch, and had a very unique taste. Dan was mesmerized by the oranges and couldn't stop staring. Phil was nearby getting some garlic, tomatoes, chives, serrano peppers, and onions for their special salsa recipe. Dan snapped out of his trance and immediately noticed Phil. "Phil honey, I think we should get some oranges for breakfast tomorrow." Dan asked seductively. Phil didn't even respond to Dan's tone. Man he was playing hard to get. "Yea that's fine." Phil said. "Whatever makes you happy." Dan was celebrating with the emotions of 100 supernovas when he heard Phil's acceptance. Dan walked over and grabbed a basket and carefully placed 50 carefully selected oranges, that were just right. Phil never said a word about the amount of oranges Dan had selected. Something was going on. They drove home without much talking, and placed the groceries in the cupboard and fridge. Dan held the bag of oranges and carefully placed the oranges in a bowl on the countertop. Dan and Phil went into the adjacent room to record a video with Tyler Oakley, and nothing much happened. Just some jokes at Tumblr and such. Nothing weird really. Dan and Phil went into their lounge, and Dan assumed the scrolling position. After hours of scrolling; Dan went up to the kitchen to get some chips. Phil followed close behind and closed the door behind him. It was happening. On June 6, 2009, IT. WAS. HAPPENING. Phil was quick and graceful as he pulled out a suitcase from under the sink. He quickly put in the password: 6969 and opened a suitcase full of sex toys. Dan gasped with desire. Phil brought out a gag and spoke to Dan with purpose: "Put it on." He instructed. Dan nodded with excitement as he slipped the ball in his mouth and tightened the straps. It was all happening so fast. Phil looked and smiled at the bowl of oranges, then back to Dan. "Are you ready Danny?! "Phil said seductively. "Yes daddy!!" Dan said with anticipation. "I don't think you can handle what is coming Dan." Phil said inquisitively. "Oh trust me Phil, I can handle what is cumming." Dan winked at Phil. "Alright Danny." Phil said in a monotone voice. Dan was quick and sly, like a cat stalking his prey. Phil rushed over and grabbed the bowl of oranges, setting them down next to Dan. "On your knees Danny." Phil said with persistence. "Whatever it takes to please you daddy!!" Dan said with energy and vigor. Dan quickly undid his belt and slipped down his pants and underwear. He really wanted Phil inside of him. Phil grabbed the oranges, inspecting them carefully. Phil started to tease Dan. Phil approach Dan's backside and started to lick. He slurped the whole circumference. Dan loved it so much, and clenched his muscles, ready for what was to come. Phil grabbed the orange and squeezed it over Dan's body. Dan immediately got an erection. "Already Danny, open up." Phil commanded. Dan was ready. Phil grabbed an orange and tapped Dan's back to let him know to stretch. Phil pushed forcefully into Dan, with orange in hand. "I know your weakness Danny." Phil said. "You have an orange fetish." Dan's eyes lit up. He couldn't tell whether it was the 3rd orange that was in, or the subtle stinging. But Dan loved it. It was exactly wat Dan wanted. Phil had fucked him earlier in the week but not properly. Toys, fists, but nothing this great. Phil instructed Dan carefully: "Alrighty Danny, prepare yourself." Phil said carefully. Phil whipped into Dan, and Phil thrusted his pelvis back and forth. The first intense thrust put a hole in the first orange. Juice rushed out of Dan, dripping on the tile of the kitchen. Phil thrusted back and forth as he mashed up all eight of the oranges. Phil climaxed explosively. Dan fell to his side from all the pain. It hurt, but Dan loved Phil and oranges so much. Tyler Oakley was still in the lounge of their apartment, and wanted something to eat. He was looking down at his phone as he walked to the kitchen. Tyler jiggled the handle but the door didn't open. He looked up from his phone and looked through the glass door, and smiled with pleasure.

The End.