Illusion Quotes

"The light something so beautiful, plentiful, deceiving how? It can be portrayed as both a beginning and a end. No know what light truly is, it can resemble hope, righteous, honesty, true. Many wonder if this is due to it's effects on people, but it's not it's due to the people's perception. Light is also blinding, portrays shadows from its rays, and may lead the wrong way. Containing both these outcomes light is a prowess, everyone possess this quality and people follow it to pursue the beginning of grand adventure or a end of your future."

"Books full of knowledge, featuring information of the known, unknown, and yet to come. Some perceive that books will expire in the eons to come but in truth they will only become more powerful and evolved to fit the age of the time. Life is sometimes thought of as one, mainly because certain experiences can be written on paper, destinies change by an few words influenced by books, or lives planned with just a few materials such as pen, pencil, and paper. Inspirational, Influential, and Informative are some of the words that come to mind when it comes to personal thinking but as a whole they are Creative, Perceptive, and Insightful for given words in books."

"Emotions picture it having a face, it can transform from one to the other, forever unable to be controlled. Emotions are sometimes thought of a privilege, while some suffer only feeling one, truly emotions are things to be appreciated. It's profound that we can figure out emotions but we can never know which emotion has a person experienced the most, and if can decipher this the person can sometimes encounter a different emotion altering them altogether. For example anger causes the most problems contributing to disappearances along with introductions to forgotten people, but sadness can make a person become more individualized than others. Therefore emotions are a powerful and dangerous tool so no matter how they influence others beware for they have the power to change the purest into one that defies an reasoning, and those amongst people of there undoing change into one of unwavering believers."

"Wind bring about a cool breeze, carrying words of the lost, encouragers, and fools. Wind one of the main element, it can blow even the most sturdiest structures in pieces, it signifies destruction, creation, and kindred spirits. What is the wind? What causes it to be what is? Wind brings breathe to all living things, sometimes it's hard to get a grip on anything if it's been released to the wind for it to have its pleasure. It is powerful, and cannot be trained or tamed, therefore wind is one of essence, and timid. Going through phases from a slight breeze to the hardest blow, if it had qualities wind would have conservative, unpredictable at times, and productive."

"Victory, Triumph, and Success, 3 entirely different words but have the same meaning. They are thought of as the positive outcome of lives, and the trials people have to go through to attain them, they help encourage people to follow those who show these specific traits. V.T.S can be describe these words, if they had a face would we recognize them and if they stood before anyone would we accept the words said? Though they have the same meaning it doesn't necessarily say that you can gain these traits with the similar method as you used for the ones before them. Let say you have all these traits, how would you them to use, how could others benefit from the traits you've gained, and what productive can come from these traits that you can put forward later on when the time comes?"

"Writing, what does it truly stand for, does it resemble anything, and does it had many forms are questions that come up mind when it comes to writing. Writing is a creative art, filled with passion and heart. Writers can fill paper in a matter of minutes, and write pages in no time, those who possess these skills are either shy or great speakers. Writing is more than just words, more than just the way the words in the writing make you feel, but it's a connection between creativity and compassion, also emotions and your special voice. When some write the immerse themselves into what they are writing and try to feel what they think others are going to feel when they see their writing. Those who immerse themselves are called the passionate writers, they are the people who write with their souls embedded in their words, and their hearts are put into every thought before it is written on paper, these intense feelings come from their personality of never giving in to just one idea but their broad thinking invents a variety of ideas crazy and productive. Writing as of pen and pencil are concerned is something one can be good and horrible at but it doesn't matter because it's the thought that counts the greatest when one is writing something not the way it looks."