Cats vs. Dogs - Chapter 6 (Picture of Harold)

Chapter 6

        Ember’s P.o.v

Morning came quick. I didn’t want to go to school. I didn’t want to watch my best friend’s heart break over a bitch and a male bitch! I complained over and over again to myself, but continued to get dress in my gray leather jeans, black spiked knee length boots, gray spiked bra, and black leather jacket. My golden hair is in natural waves, my eyes smoky in gray, and my lips pink. Kat had navy blue leather jeans with a matching leather jacket, a black bra and black boots. Her hair was straight and her eyes were smoky in blue.  Lexi had a white spiked bra on, black spiked leather jacket, black spiked boots, and black leather pants. Hey eyes were smoky in black and she put in her snake bites.

Our motorcycles are slim and fast, not as flashy as our cars but defiantly noticeable. My bike is gray with black flames, Kat’s is navy blue with black stars, and Lexi’s is jet black with her name on the sides in white; hence the matching outfits.

We took our time to get to school, trying to get in at the first bell so as not to run into anyone. When we entered everyone was either at class or at least in the school so we wasted no time and simply transported ourselves to homeroom. Kat and Lexi walked right in but I wanted Flame to squirm, and who else to piss him off with than the teacher?

The girls giggled when they realized I would use a joke our old teacher on Zion told us. Mr. Logan was looking sexy as ever in the front of the class room, so I strutted up to him and told him just that.

“You’re looking real good Logan. I just wish I was DNA Helicase.”I whispered the unfinished sentence into his ear, running my teeth against the lobe, breathing into his ear heavily. He looked confused which made me smile. “Flir- flirting with a teacher is highly unacceptable Ms. Jag. And why would you want to be DNA helicase?” he stuttered. I smiled at Logan ignoring the first part of his comment just excited that he restated the first part loud enough for the rest of the class too hear.

Freddie was livid, trying hard not to snap my head off but I continued with my statement, thanking Mrs. Serpagli in my head.

“I wish I was DNA Helicase, Logan, So I Could,” I put my hands on the top of his daily bulge, “Unzip your Jeans (Genes).” The class erupted into laughter and Logan’s face turned red. But he stilled moaned breathlessly and his hips still thrust up a bit at my touch. I smiled a flirty smile at Logan, winked, then walked to my desk; swinging my hips for affect. Logan, still a bit dazed, took attendance while the other students joked around. The girls and I waited patiently for our plan to take action. I could feel an uneasiness feeling come Kat. She didn’t totally agree with this because she knew how it felt, but she agreed none the less

My chest contracted painfully when Jey entered my homeroom, followed by Liam. A tear fell out of Lexi’s eye. We didn’t want to do this, but it had to be done. When Jey reached my side I kissed him like it was my last, as did Lexi with Liam. We were giving them up. When we pulled apart our faces were stone cold, but tears fell from our eyes. The boys had broken looks in their eyes.

Jey was the first to speak, “Ber, Em, Ember, baby, please don’t, just don’t do this to me. We can find a way, please!” it killed me to see him this broken. Jey never begged for anything. I ignored his words and snapped my fingers at a Zion bitch named Lisa, she was his rightful mate. Lexi and Liam just stared at each other, adoration, love and heartbreak traveling through their eyes. She didn’t let Liam speak, only snapped her fingers at Ne-i girl named Kara. We headed for the doors just as the bell rung, unable to watch them fall in love with another girl, yet still be heartbroken over us. We left Kat behind to find Harold.

If we did the right thing then everything will be okay. If it was the wrong thing, if we just left ourselves open for our own true mates to come in and charm us, then we were doomed. Lexi and I put on our shades and made our way to the auditorium for drama. Tears were still falling when walked into class 5 minutes early. Everyone stared at us, not used to us being early or on time for that matter. I sneered at anyone who looked my way.