Airport

(A/N: Hey its Satan, and I've decided to write a oneshot and I don't really know how to write smut but I mean I'll try. Thanks to whoever reads/votes/comments I love you and uh this is my first ever book/oneshot thingy so yeah. Enjoy!
-Satan♡)

***KELLIN'S POV***

I've been wandering around the airport for at least 15 minutes now, and still no sign of Vic at the airport. "Ha, probably because he's so short its like Where's Waldo but it's Vic" I thought to my self, smirking. I had just landed at San Diego International Airport, and I was tired, but excited because I got to see my little Mexican. I was walking past the Taco Bell in the food court, and I swear I-

"Kellin!" I heard a voice shout. I turned around to see the familiar small Mexican that is named Vic, running towards me on his tiny ass legs. He finally reached me, and gave me a bone crushing hug, which I returned. He may be small and skinny, but damn those arms are like sex. I really missed him, like, a lot.

"I missed you so so so much!" He squealed. "I missed you too, Vikturd" I chuckled smelling him because his cologne he always wears sort of gives me comfort. "So, how was Michigan?" He asked, finally letting me breathe. "It was nice, I guess" I said. He just made an 'mhm' sound as a reply. "Jeez, Tony's probably getting impatient." Tony was a very close friend of ours, who has an unhealthy obsession with turtles and Star Wars. He had a huge crush on Mike, Vic's younger brother. It's soo obvious Mike likes him back. I personally they should just fuck already,

"ORDER NUMBER 69!" The lady at Taco Bell said, which disturbed my thoughts. Vic walked up and grabbed the bag, thanking the woman. "I figured since Tony had to wait all this time, I'd buy him some tacos." (A/N: I KNOW TONY IS VEGAN BUT HE ISN'T RIGHT NOW SSHHSH) Vic smiled. "Where is Tony?" I asked. "He's in the car, we should probably head over there."

------------

"Vic you little fucker, I'm hungry and you took forever? I told you, bathrooms are for emptying your bladder and taking shits, not for blowjobs." Tony groaned. My eyes went wide and my face was a deep shade of red, which was the same as Vic's face. "W-we didn't- Oh god Tony, just stop talking." Vic hid his face. I smirked, thinking of the time when Vic actually sucked me off in a bathroom stall, and Tony walked in on it. (Another A/N I'm sorry :( I'm not writing that scene bc yeah I'm lazy) "I mean I bought you some tacos, but-" Tony interjected "WAIT! NO I'M SORRY I'LL TAKE IT BACK JUST GIVE ME MY BABIES!" Tony shouted.

"Okay, I'll call the FBI so we can set up a search party for your chill." Vic smirked, as he threw the bag of heaven to Tony. Tony smiled, happily excepting the bag. "Why the fuck does his car always smell like vanilla?" I thought. Tony finished up eating, and started the car as we made our way to Jaime's house.

**(TIME SKIP)**

(A/N: Italics= Kellin
Bold= Jaime)

To: Hime-Time- We're almost there, prepare your anus, as shrek would say. Just open the door because we're again, almost there ;)))

From: Hime-Time
I JUST SNORTED OH MY FUCKING GOD but okay it'll be open.

Honestly,I felt proud of myself because shrek. I mean, shrek is love, shrek is life. "We're here," Tony sung. I put my phone in my back pocket, walking up the stairs to the door. I opened the door, and my heart just stopped for a few minutes. All my friends were there! Like Jack and Alex, Oli and Josh, Pete and Patrick, Jack, Gabe and Nick, Mike, Austin and Alan, and obviously, Jaime and some random people. "Welcome back, Kelly!" They all shouted in unison. I hugged them all, and walked to the kitchen seeing... alcohol? Boy, tonight is something I'm looking forward to.

***(Time Skip ;)***

I was stumbling around the living room, when I saw Vic. "Viccy Poo! Come over here, I miss you and I looovee youuu" I slurred. Vic smiled, showing his teeth and stumbling over here and pressed his lips to mine. "Mm, tastes like mangoes and alcohol" I thought. I slid my tounge against his lip, asking for entrance. He gladly accepted, and opened his mouth and I fought for dominance. He won, and I tugged on his hair a little, which made him moan a little. We finally let go, our breathing patterns irregular. "Let- let's go upstairs, yeah?" Vic slurred. I happily agreed, and we waddled to the stairs and into an empty guest bedroom.

As soon as I stepped in, Vic slammed the door shut and his lips reattached to mine. I could get used to this. We fell on the bed, not even pulling away. I felt the little tent forming on his campsite, which caused my jeans to get tighter. I palmed his tent, and he gasped. "More." He said, and he pulled my shirt off as I helped him with his. He kissed my jaw, and leaving butterfly feeling kisses on my neck, down to my stomach. His fingers were undoing my boxers and pants, and he took his off a long time ago. "Hee, horn doggy" I thought. My little friend popped up immediately. He grasped my member, stroking it as I felt his thumb brush over the tip.

"Jesus fucking christ" I breathed. I grabbed his hand and took it off my pee pee, as I like to call it. He gave me a confused look, and I pointed to my jeans, that were on the floot. "Back pocket." I pointed. "Hurry" I needed this, because I missed him so very much. He pulled out the already lubed up condom, and rolled it on. He found the little lube packet, too, and lubed up his fingers. I spread my legs a little, as he pushed one finger in. And another one, and another one. I was already a moaning mess as he curled his fingers inside of my ass (IM GIGGLING TBH IM IMMATURE) He pulled them out, and lined himself up with my bootyhole.

He pushed in, and oh my lord I missed this so much. I let out a whimper "More." I wanted more. I needed it. He pushed in further and kept his thrusts at a normal pace. He let out a low moan, that just turned me on even more. "Faster" I breathed out. He obeyed my orders, and went faster and I still can't get over how much I love him. He switched angles and-

Oh god. I let out a loud moan, letting him know he hit my prostate. "Oh my god, please don't move. Harder!" I yelled and he groaned "I'm close" he said and thrusted a few more times and I felt his body shake, and he let out another loud moan, meaning he let out his load (I'm avoiding words by using some immature shit huehue). He pulled out, and grasped my member until I came undone, which landed on my tummy. He came up next to me, and got under the blankets. "M' tired. Goodnight, Kellbell. Love ya" He kissed my nose and soon fell asleep. I curled up in his arms and soon drifted off to sleep.

(okay, okay. It's over. My shitty writing is over. Thanks for reading and please vote and all that good shit because you love your local (Fairly Local) Satan. I might add to this a few more, I don't know. Kay, bye hoes, ily♡
-Satan)