Chapter 15

Thursday morning 4:00 am

Sora

I still couldn't get the words out of my head of what Yoh said to me last night. "Sigh...gee.." I blushed a bit and walked out of my room. After I showered, I changed into my PJ's cause there was no school cause of Halloween today. I didn't feel like doing much, so I walked in my room and played piano a bit. "Hmn.. I never felt so bored...maybe If I go..." I looked at my katana and picked it up. I rubbed the back of my head,stating at the katana. "Maybe if I practice... " All of a sudden I started getting dizzy and my head started to pound,making me drop my katana and I'm on knees on the ground,just hands over my head in pain."Agh... my head!" When I heard giggling, I looked up to see a little girl and her father playing around. I froze,only to notice, that little girl was me. And that was my father. "Daddy! Daddy! I want to become like you one day! I'll fight with a nice looking Katana like daddy!" Little me was so excited, dad patted her head and sat her on his lap."Sora, using a katana to fight of those wild beasts is no easy task" Little me looked up at dad."But you make it look so easy, daddy"
"Heheh,I'm hoping you will become a strong lady " little me nodded with a big smile, my heart sunk. Just seeing me with dad feel as if he never left. The vision went away and I found myself on my bed. When I sat up,tears dripped from my face."huh..? " I wiped my tears and looked at my hand with tears,I looked around to see if someone had put me on my bed. No one was around, just me and my empty room. I got off the bed,and walked out of my room. Peeping my head out looking down the hallway, It had like some Erie vibe or something. I slowly walk down the hall. After walking down the hallway, all of a sudden my body just froze and I couldn't move. Why can't I move? My legs won't move..
The sound of a creak of a door opening, I heard from the front door. It was Dad, he walked in and Mom was there. I was shocked and happy I forgot that these are just flashbacks. I tried speaking, but my voice was cut off. I watched my parents, Mom looked shocked and was hugging Dad tightly as if he was gone forever. Then,what I saw had made me terrified and I wanted to look away. Dad,changed into the monster that had killed Mom,the one I killed. Dad...killed Mom... but...how!?
Then at the door was me ,standing there in terror. I watched as I killed the monster. I shook my head and fell to my knees. Dad was alive... as one of them... I felt tears drip from my cheek, so many tears,it made a puddle of tears.I grasped my own head and just clenched on the hair and screamed in pain,sorrow, despair. My eyes widened in fear. "AHHH-HAAA!!!" my face was wet with tears. This endless streams of tears,what my dad was,what he become. I couldn't understand, I was so confused... the words Father said to me repeated in my head "I'm hoping you will become a strong lady"
"Sora,you'll become a great beast slayer"
"Sora,know that your daddy loves you very much"
"Sora.."
"Sora.."
"Sora.."
Words echoed in my head,making me scream in pain
"AHH-AHHHHH.." I fell on my back leaning against a wall. I curled in a ball hoping these words would end. Stop...stop...
'I love you, Sora..'
Lies...
'Daddy loves you and your mother and brother'
Lies!!
'I will never leave you'
LIES!!
'I will always protect you, no matter what '
Bastard!! You're a liar!!
'Best beast slayer'
I killed you...
'Sora..'
Your gone..
'I'll be with you forever '
Why!?
These words will never end,I felt as if I'm trapped in a nightmare.
My vision blurred and I had passed out.