Diary XIV

Dear Diary,

I love it when somebody taps my head. I don't know what's gotten to his head cuz everytime I look at him, he taps my head like what we're doing if we see a cute puppy dog. It's not that I am telling you I'm cute but that's what he did. He never done this before! Maybe he's getting more comfortable with me and I'm really happy for it. Of course I still has this strange feeling when he's around but I try not to mind it. I also started noticing Jane and the squad were giving me the most unpleasant and nastiest looks I've ever seen in my entire life. It's quite exaggerating, right? Well, that's true. Is she jealous cuz I am closer to Philo than herself? It's not my fault! Philo likes me. That's all! Despite of that, I am having fun with him! I am also happy when he brought his mom's homemade cupcakes. A chocolate cupcake with vanilla tops filled with sprinkles. Of course! Eating cupcakes is a girl thing! By the way, he was the only son of their family and the rest are all girls as what he told me earlier. Instead of himself, he gave all the cupcakes to me during our lunch. It's DELICIOUS! I hope my mom would also be as good as his mom in making those cupcakes. You know what? we're close but I haven't heard of the whole thing about his family. I was wondering maybe something bad happened. He was talkative! He always talks about the whole stuffs but except for his family matters. Well, it's fine! I respect his privacy. Anyway, tomorrow is another day and I can't wait for the best day to come...

Author's Note:
The image above is the sample of the cupcakes that Philo brought for Anya. ;)