Last Chapter......Sorry

So this is going to be the last chapter of the story.

I know I said that it was going to be longer but, things have come up and I'm ending the story.

I will be making other creepy pasta stories but, Judge Angels, Bloody Painter, Lily, Sally, and Karma will not be in them anymore.

Chapter: Goodbye

Y/N's POV

I looked around the cell, it was so empty. Nothing but dust and cobwebs. I was empty. Just like this room. My heart was slowly beating. Air running out. I just wanted to die. The cell door opened, Zalgo himself walked for about the 5th time this week, or month, maybe year. I really didn't care anymore.

"How are you my sweet?" he asked

I stayed silent .There was nothing to say, I didn't feel anything.

"So your just goanna lay there and ignore me. Huh?" he walked over to me and lifted me up by the arm and dragged me to the torture room. Instead of beating me he left me there and took out his phone. I closed my eyes and tried to meditate for a moment. After about five minutes I heard footsteps and a door open. When I opened my eyes there was Slendy.

"Y/N, are you ok ? We've been worried sick about you, searching everywhere for you." he said in a worried tone. He tried to walk to me but was rejected when he bumped into a force field.

"Ha-ha, got you good didn't I dear friend. I wont let you have her, and you want to know why?" Zalgo said

He walked over to me and put something cold up against my head. I saw Slendy's worried expression. I knew it had to be a proxy gun. The only thing that can kill proxies.

"See, I've had my eye on her and I knew she made you happy . So im going to kill the one thing that makes you happy. And you get to watch." he said laughing like a maniac.

I closed my eyes and after that everything went dark.

The End