Chapter 12

I sat up in bed, thinking to myself about that weird dream. I honestly didn't want to go to set today incase i act weird infront of Ross.

I put that aside for a while until i got up and washed, ready to leave for filming. I left at 8 and got to the studio at 8:45, nice and early.

The only people at the studio were the producers. There was no sight of Raini, Calum or Ross. In the meantime, i sat on my phone, yet again on twitter and scrolled through my feed. The studio door opened and Ross came walking in, out of all the people i had to be alone with him.

When i saw him smile at me the dream came flooding into my brain. The way he smiled at me and then leaned down to kiss my-

"Morning Laura" he smiled and dropped his rucksack on the floor.

"Oh, hi Ross" i smiled back, trying to seem as normal as possible.

"You alright? You seem..shifty" he pointed out

"Oh i'm fine" i replied unsure of myself.

There wasn't much conversation after that. If you ask me, he always seems nervous around me, like he's afraid he will say something wrong. I brushed that off and desperately tried to brush the memories of the dream away too.

Raini walked through the doors moments later, her timing couldn't be perfect enough! My face lit up when she came up to us, i pulled her aside immediately.

"Hey Raini i gotta tell you..i mean show you...i mean, Raini just come with me!" i exclaimed and dragged her upstairs with me.

"Lau whats up" she wondered just as she got her breath back,

"I had a dream about Ross" i told her

"So.." she furrowed up her eyebrows

"A romantic dream" i said, her face lit up. "Don't get any ideas! We were just relaxing at my house, when he smiled at me and kissed my nose..sorta" i got quieter when i said the last part.

She was about to speak when we heard the director call. We dashed downstairs pretending nothing happened. During filming Raini wouldn't stop giving me looks and giggling the whole time Ross and I had lines together.

"Guys that was great! The first episode is officially finished, it'll air tomorrow afternoon. Get tweeting about it and tell your friends to spead the word, get it out as much as you can" the director said pleased with our filming yesterday and today. I was so glad they liked us, and so glad our careers were just beginning to blossom.