Chapter 1

(Kiana in the media)

Kiana POV

'Buzz' my alarm clock goes.I go downstairs to find my mom fucking this other guy.

My mom is a complete bitch. She fucks every guy in our neighborhood, she is on drugs and she is skinny as hell.

"Kiana,aww" she moans while calling my name. I just go back upstairs,got ready to leave to go find a job.

When I reached in the hallway at the mall I heared my bestie Jada running down the hallway calling my name. I was so excited to see her." Kiana long time no see. I have so much to tell you."she says while hugging me."I missed you too".

I noticed two cute dudes trying to holla at me and my main bitch. I was in this clothes store talking to the owner and she offered me a job. They needed new employees .

One of the niggas came and said "Damn ma,you look fine and sexy as hell." I was just staring because I didn't know what to say because he was the first boy to come and really talk to me other from Jamar the boy am currently talking to."tha..thanks" I begin to stutter. "Come on Kiana, let's go before you get a boy attack" Jada says. She pulled me away and we started walking home, talking about how the two boys were cute and had a sexy body. Until we had to go out separate ways.

I hurried home to get ready to go to work. I work at a strip club because my dad doesn't care for me, neither my mom. I take care of my self.
I didn't like my current job that's why i was looking for a new one today.

15 minutes later I was in my dress room getting ready to go out on stage." Next we have 'kitty cat' coming out on stage. Boys get ready to spend your money on the best striper you will ever find." I heard the dj said.

The name kitty cat was given to me buy the rest of the dancers because I always do my makeup looking like a cat. I went out on stage and heard everyone saying my name. The dj played a Jamaican dancehall song and I started twerking and shaking it in all places. The men started throwing money at me.

I recognized a familiar face but the person had left the room just now. The dj throwed me my money bag and I started picking up the money. He had to throw another bag because I earned more than I expected. He called me over and said that someone requested a private dance in the other room, so I left the stage.

I went into my locker and locked up my money. I fixed my makeup and open the door to the private room. To my surprise it was August the boy at the mall. I walked over to him and asked what was he was doing here. He said he and his friends came here often but they had stopped for a while. I didn't dance for him because he kept asking so many questions I didn't even have time to answer.

The time was up and he gave me 3 stacks of money and I shoved it in my panty waist and walked off smiling but still shocked.

At my new work the next morning I told Jada everything that has happened last night. Her mouth was wide open. I was a little embarrassed by him knowing that I was a stripper.

At the end of work i walked up fast so that i could hurry and go home because I felt exhausted. As I turn the corner I ran into someone and fell on the floor. My head bumped against the water stand and i started to have an headache.

August helped me up and i was lucky enough no one was around that corner at the time. We said our good byes and went our way. As I was walking along the sidewalk to my home, a car stopped alongside me and the windows started to go down. It was August.

I didn't know he drove a car, a Ferrari infact. It was so cool.

August-Hey ma, want a ride home?

Kiana-Umm....yea..sure thanks.

I said nervously while going in the car. It was a bit hot inside and he noticed by me sweating and turned up the AC a little more. I turned my head towards the window so that we could make less eye contact and less conversation. I gave him my address and he pulled along the roadside.

August-Kiana,can I have your number ?

Kiana-Sure

I typed the number in and gaved him back his phone and waved him a goodbye and walked in my house only to find someone who I thinked would never showed up. It was my father sitting in the couch.

I was shocked.