Chapter 3

I waked up from my alarm clock and went into the shower to have a bath.

I got off and curled my hair. I was still naked and admiring my body in the mirror.

Now I see why nigaas be hollering at me and shit.
Especially August with his cute face and his tatted body. I could sit and stare at him all day.

Anyways I was looking in my closet for something to wear to school. I took out a black skinny jeans a white shirt stopping above my navel a black and a white Jordans. I straightened my hair a put a black tam over it saying BOSS. I put in my silver and pink navel ring and took up my bag and started to walk to school.

A car was slowing down beside me and the windows rolled down showing August's face.

August-Hey ma, you want a ride to the mall?

Kiana-Thanks

I pulled the door and hopped in.

We had a conversation and he pulled into a parking space at the mall front. Girls saw me coming out of his car and mean mugged the shit outta me. I just laugh and gave them the 'I don't give a fuck what you wanna say'

August-Hol up a lil kiana..I work in footlocker the store right beside yours so who you trynna win cause I sure don't see no damn race going on. *laughs*

Kiana- *smiles* whatever.

August-aww,I made her smile.

After the two hours of working and helping people finding stuff to fit them I was tired and hungry. I went to the food court  I saw my boyfriend Jamar  running up to me.

Jamar- hey babe can I come over tonight?

Kiana-sure.

After work

August-who was old dude you talking to during yo lunch time?

Kiana- Oh.. my boyfriend

Some how he looked heartbroken and he walked off. I was wondering why he just walked off and looked so sad after I said the word 'boyfriend'.

Later that night
I was sitting in the couch when the doorbell went off.
I tried to look through the peep hole but I was so damn short I couldn't see a thing.
I pulled the door and it was Jamar .
I let him in and he was tryna touch me. I moved his hand and he just smirked at me and laugh.

Jamar- babe you still not ready to give up the pussy?

Kiana-no Jamar. How may times am gonna tell you no.

I walked off into my room and heard some loud footsteps behind me.I layed on the bed and heard my room door slammed open and he Walked over to me and ripped off my shorts.

kiana- what the hell are you doing?

I asked while covering up my self.

He didn't answer and he just continue and he entered inside me and started thrusting hard.

Kiana- what the hell.
Help, help,help. I shouted and no one answer.

He pinned down my hand and covered my mouth and started picking up pace.
I was crying because he was raping me and it hurts.

He stopped and put on his clothes and went away.
I just layed there crying in a pool of blood and I heard the door close.

August pov
I was at kiana house and the door was open and I walked in.I went up to her room to see her naked and she was laying in a pool of blood crying.

I ran over to her and took her up and put her in my car and carried her to the hospital.
I texted her best friend and told her what happen.
I was pissed the fuck off because of who did it to her. Yes she told me on the way and I was gonna text Chris and tell him to get someone to take care of this nigga.

This nigga gonna die tonight.
Although she was not my girl, I still cared about her and I knew this nigga was somewhat sneaking because at a bathroom in the mall this hoe was sucking on his dick in one of the stalls

I heard the door bust open and I saw jada running down the hall while wiping her tears.

Jada- who the fuck did this to her?

August-It was her boyfriend Jamar. I went to her house and saw her laying in a pool of blood.But whenever you go inside tell her I will be back to look for her.

Jada-ohk

I walked towards my car and pull the door. I'm finna go get this nigga. He made the wrong motherfuckin move.
I pulled up in Chris driveway and got out.

2 hours after

I went to Chris house and he  took care of the lil pussy ass nigga. Nigga pleaded hard for his life. If you mess with my girl you ness with this tatted nigga. Wait she ain't my girl. Yet.

So don't fuc with what's mine.