Untitled Part 2

PART 2

The Person At The Portal

I still wanted to explore the other world but i decided to do it tomorrow after school instead since i wanted to now more about the other world.

THE NEXT MORNING...............................

Uh i hate to wake up at 6:00 but if i want to get to school early for my math test i'm gonna have to !!!  i  I first came to school that morning i saw everyone snickering about some new girl. 

finally im not the only new kid at this school .Anyways i just had to meet this new girl and what i know about this school is that the new girl will be right next to my locker this is because the next locker next to me is empty......

So after my math test i went to my locker and waited...........I got bored and started to write in my diary.

_________________________________________________________________________________

DEAR, DIARY

Im waiting at my locker for this new girl to come......but she hasnt come yet.maybe shes having a talk with the principal?or maybe is hanging out with the popular  girls or something??? i cant wait to meet her......anyway this must be the shortest diary page i ever wrote.....

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sundenly i hear a locker door slam open i look beside me OMG it was the new girl!! at least i think its her......Anyways i look at her or i just stared at her....and she stared at me.....awkword?!?!.....So i just noticed that i that had to start the convorsation.Soooo i said Hi!!!!! and she said hello in a british kinda way we kept on talking untile it was the end of locker time.

after that we agreed to talk tommarow and i described her in my mind

Then descripshion of the girl: black hair,flower crown on head,brown eyes,grey shurt with fox on it,cute short jacket,skiny jeans,and fluffy boots .

after school i whent home to lay on my bed. finally i got up a went out side to the portal that lead to the magical world once i got their i saw a person. I hid behind a tree waiting for her to do something she got on the log and jump right in to the portal.ON PERPPOSE!!! 

Hey you guys i hope you love this chapter and soon we will find whose at the portal find out in the next chapter!!!! ^-^