The Host's Child???!

Chapter 1- revised and edited on June 8th, 2019

Haruhi's P.O.V.

'I can't believe dad can't watch Storeen today....and I have the host club today as well....' "I've just gotta skip it...." I whisper under my breath before thinking 'maybe I'll just stay in music room 1 today...yea...good idea..' I thought smiling to myself
______________
3rd person P.O.V.
The host club slowly stopped panicking when they heard the soft sound of a baby's laughter, as well as the light laughter of Haruhi which was accompanied by the soft strums of a guitar..

"Hush now my Storeen....Close your eyes and sleep." Haruhi began as she looked down at her beautiful daughter.

"Waltzing the waves, Diving the deep, Stars are shining bright, The wind is on the rise, Whispering words of long-lost lullabies..." The sound of Haruhi's soft, tender voice made the small baby smile happily up at her mother. The eyes of her father stared up at her mother as her arms moved about happily.

"Oh won't you come with me, Where the moon is made of gold, And in the morning sun, We'll be sailing~" Haruhi happily sang her foot gently rocking the baby seat back and forth to soothe the small child to sleep. "Oh won't you come with me, Where the ocean meets the sky, And as the clouds roll by, We'll sing the song of the sea~" Haruhi's melodic voice trailed off as she watched her baby beginning to nod off to sleep.

"I had a dream last night. And heard the sweetest sound, I saw a great white light and dancers in the round, Castles in the sand, Cradles in the trees, Don't cry, I see you by and by..." Haruhi's voice was barely a whisper as she sang the verse a small smile on her own delicate lips. It would be obvious to whoever saw this, that she was truly a girl.

"Oh won't you come with me, Where the moon is made of gold, And in the morning sun, We'll be sailing~" she continued on as she saw a small smile rise to her sleepy daughters face. "Oh won't you come with me, Where the ocean meets the sky, And as the clouds roll by, We'll sing the song of the sea, Rolling, Rolling, Rolling, Rolling..." she trailed off while biting her lip debating whether or not finish the song whilst her fingers lightly strummed the notes on the well-made guitar.

"Oh won't you come with me, Where the moon is made of gold, And in the morning sun, We'll be sailing free, Oh won't you come with me, Where the ocean meets the sky, And as the clouds roll by, We'll sing the song of the sea~" she finished off singing while her fingers delicately made the strings on the guitar stop vibrating. She smiled as she noticed her daughter sleeping soundly in the baby seat. Haruhi gently grabbed her phone, completely unaware of the host club watching her, she begins to dial her dad's number "Hello Dad?" She asks quietly, "Yes Haruhi?" His voice answered seemingly doing something.

"Can you please drop off Storeen's Formula at the school for me? When she wakes, she's very fussy..." Answers her soft voice only to hear a reply. "Of course Haruhi, I'll be there in 10 minutes don't forget stay away from the host club they mustn't know you have a child..." Answers Ranka. "Yea Yea, I know I'll see you soon Love you, bye." Says Haruhi "Bye!" Says Ronka hanging up.

Picking up Storen's baby seat by the pink handle, Haruhi began the walk to the door. She heard footsteps running away which made her eyes widen slightly. Sshe quickly opened the door, suspicious yet still unaware of the host club whom was beginning to follow her. Haruhi looks in the baby carrier smiling happily as she walks to the front of the school to her awaiting father.
______________
CLIFF HANGER OK IF YA LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YA WANT!
IF Y'ALL LIKE IT ILL CONTINUE THIS STORY :3 !!!
Love
-Tillie
P.S.
The picture is Storeen!