{immortalhd and goldenblackhawk fanfiction}

I probably would have fallen asleep if it was quiet but my brother kept screaming. How wonderful. We arrived at his two story home and I open the trunk to get my suitcases out. Nick comes up to me pulling the four suitcases,two from my hand and the other two from the trunk. I sigh "Come on" he says tugging on my jacket sleeve. I walk closely behind him getting more nervous with each step "Fuckkkkkkk" Nick says "I forgot the fucking key" I roll my eyes and cross my arms. I knock gently on the door and wait for an answer. I sigh impatiently and knock louder,my brother flinching alittle. "Are they death or something?" I ask narrowing my eyes,Nick was sending a message to someone. "If you're going to-" the door is unlocked by a guy a foot taller than me with black shaggy hair.

-

He stared longly at me his dark brown eyes staring into my light green ones. After awhile I realized I was staring too and quickly broke away from his gaze. "Hello,you must be Nicks sister" He said in a low mellow voice,sticking out his hand with a warm smile. I shook it "Kevin this is Luciee. Luciee this is Kevin,uh wheres Aleks?" Nick asked with curious eyes. "He's streaming right now" Kevin answered "Can we please fucking go inside already?" I asked interrupting their conversation. I probably looked annoyed but I didn't care.

-

I walked inside after Nick and looked around. I sighed as I took my suitcases from him. He sighed "Kevin take her shit to her room"

Kevin was sitting on the couch "Will do" I shook my head at him "No you don't have to I can clearly make two trips,it won't cost me anything" I forced myself to smile "You don't even know where your room is" He said at my sudden outburst. I sighed and just gave up letting him take two suitcases and me,following behind him with the other two. He set my suitcase down "Well,I hope you have a great stay at casa de la whatever the fuck" I laughed softly "Thanks." I walked out to go see what my brother was up to and bumped into a boy with dark brown hair almost covering his eyes. Of course he was taller than me,I was on the floor now due to this. He laughed and stretched out his hand,I rolled my eyes and got up by myself brushing off. He coughed awkwardly "Sorry,I'm Aleks by the way" A smirk appeared on his face slowly. I sighed "Luciee" I nodded "Yeah I know,so where you heading?" He asked "to my brother" I smiled slightly and walked down stairs.

Aleks POV:

Well I made a first bad impression. 10 goldbergs for me, I sighed and walked downstairs after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys c: Idk if I'm doing good with this fanfiction but whatever you guys can help out if you want.

I mean I still need a title bleeeeh. Idek what to do but thanks for reading I guess★