Chapter 4

Dan's POV:

I woke up in Phil's bed, with Phil in my arms. Smiling, I didn't move. I wanted to stay like this for as long as I can.

Half an hour of so later Phil woke up and kisses me. I was happy. I'm always happy around Phil. I made him breakfast, and by breakfast I mean I gave him the last bit of my cereal that he's been eating.

I couldn't quite focus. I had my mind set on, you guessed it, Phil and the kiss. I was going to make it happen today. I was smiling like an idiot and Phil noticed while we were in the cab.

"Dan?" Phil asked, "What's gotten you so happy?"

"Just you." I replied. It wasn't a lie, it just wasn't the full truth. I was thinking about him and the kiss.

"Come on. You're not telling me something." Phil poked my side as he said that.

After a lot of complaining and begging that took up the entire cab ride, I showed Phil the picture as we walked into the radio station.

"Wow, someone made that? And you really like it?" Said Phil.

"Yeah, I for some reason really want to kiss like this... If you want to." I said

"Dan, I'll kiss you anywhere, anyway you want." Phil said with a wink.

I blushes and got ready to start our show. "Yeah, but It'd be so stupid..." I said.

"No, it'd just be a little different" Phil said to me.

"Different how?" I ask.

At the time I didn't know that that was when my dreams would come true, but they did. Phil kissed me. Just like in the phanart, but he was right. It was different.

Phil was pushing me against the wall. His headphone on and mine on the floor. It was different. It was amazing. And now I know that Phil is dominant. That could be useful.

As he pulled away I held back a whimper. I love him. So much. So so much. "I told you it'd be stupid" I said.

"It was wonderful" He responded.

"I know." I said.

And with that he kissed me again. It took me two more kisses to realize we were live.

Phil's POV:

I love Dan. He loves me. We proved that today by making a coming out and we're a couple video. Everyone was happy about it. There were the occasional hate, but we got love from our fans and friends and family.

"I love you, Dan." I say as I lay with him in my bed.

"I love you, too, Phil." He says back and I kiss him head.

This is perfect.

Never let go.

Dan's POV:

This is perfect.

Never let go.