The Perfect Side Nigga

Intro

The only sounds that could be heard were the sounds of Tiffany slobbing up and down on her sidepiece's thick manhood like the thirsty sex addict that she was. She was a woman in the streets and a freak in the sheets. Yet with her old man she wasn't able to display much of her freakiness. He was all about missionary. The man on top was the man in control and that was about that. There was no doubt in the world that the two of them felt terrible about the infertility and the ultimate betrayal. Yet their hearts, better yet what rested between their legs knew exactly what they wanted.

She innocently poked her head up as his manhood hit the tip of her nose. She took a quick glanced at the diamond shaped clock that lingered from the neatly painted burnt orange wall. Noticing that she had exactly a half an hour to spare before her husband arrived home. He had been calling her all night, the last message she got from him, he stated that he had got bailed out of jail. She began bobbing and slopping a bit faster as she sped up the pace she flicked her tongue over the tip of his shaft. She sucked his thick manhood in like a Hoover while she fingered his balls with her free hand. Like a python her mouth tightly wrapped around his thick pole, her jaws deeply contracted as she began deep throating all eight and half inches of the pure blessing that she was blessed with to wrap her mouth around time to time.

"Ohhhhh Tiffany," he gasped as his toes began to curl.

In his twenty-five years of living he never had anyone to suck him so damn good. He felt as if he was in heaven.

She stared up at him as their eyes locked. He was so damn sexy to her, his light brown eyes drove her wild, his dreads were neatly tightened and hung to his shoulders, and his smile was priceless. Then his body, oh lawd his body! He was cut up like a bag of dope, that had all the women lusting for a touch. Everything one dreamed of, he possessed those things. The innocence in her eyes mixed with the sexiness embedded in her exotic slanted eyes caused him to go bizarre. Feeding off his reaction, Tiffany began to move at a faster pace. She sucked on his manhood like sucking an apple out of a straw, hot stickiness shot down the back of her throat. Without hesitation, she swallowed every drop.

Standing up she lean forwarded and kissed him on his plush wet lips. This had been their eight time to be exact of messing around and already the two of them were beyond lust. They were infatuated with one another so hard that it felt like love, or was it actually love?

She softly bit his bottom lip, staring deep into his eyes.

He was so damn fine; he had her inner thighs filled with sweet juices.

He playfully flipped Tiffany over on her back. Lifting her legs above her head he pushed her black sheer thong to the side. Her protruding pussy was so juicy and fat.

He took one look at her freshly waxed kitten, all the wetness and the plushness of her labia minora drove him wild.

He dove in headfirst; softly he flicked his tongue around her clitoris.

Soft moans escaped her mouth as she ran her fingers through his soft dreads.

Throwing her head back and gravitating her hips she was in heaven. Never had her husband took his time to love every inch of her body like her sidepiece has done so.

She spread her legs a bit further giving him more freedom to her inner canal, which he was sliding his hot tongue in and out of.

"Tiffany where are you!" She heard the screaming of her husband as the front door closed.

Scared shitless, Tiffany quickly jumped to her feet. Her eyes fearfully scanned the room. It was evident that her and her lover boy was definitely caught in action...