Chap 1

Your mind can take control of many things, and so can your heart. It can lead you in black holes of fear you don't want to go too; but it just feels so right.

And that's what happened to me. Keri. Except that's not my name anymore. My names Skye. I changed to be better..

I have the perfect boyfriend, perfect son, perfect house. I'm just so proud of myself. But something.. of someone is missing.

And that someone is Mr Leondre Devries himself. He led my life like no other. He made me feel like a fucking bubbly rainbow flying through the sky with a llama.

I don't think I'll ever get over him. Even if I love someone as of now.

My mind was suddenly disturbed as my boyfriend, brooklyn, came over to me. Everyone seriously thinks I'm a slut for changing who I am and going out with a beckham.

But all I really am doing is trying to make my life feel as normal as it should to me, Brooklyn and my son Adrian.

He's 2 now almost 3 and he still doesn't know who his dad is. He thinks Brooklyn is but all Brook does is tell him that his dad is somewhere out there looking for him.

I want to show him I really do but I just, can't. It's hard for a single mother to run away from her cheating boyfriend, while she pregnant, and especially when her own mother fucking hates her guts.

'Hello? Babe? HELLO?' Brook yelled in my face, obviously trying to wake me up from my daydream.

'Hmm?' I said looking up to see his chocolate brown, gorgeous eyes.

"What I was saying was, my dad's holding this mascerade party and I was wondering if you could...? Be my er.. date?' He murmured between words. He rubbed his hand on the back of his neck and closed his eyes waiting for me to reply.

'Brooklyn..,' his face quickly shot up at my voice, staring in anxiousness. 'Brook of course I'll go with you!' I screamed, attaching my lips onto his.

He let go holding me by my waist, 'it's on Thursday night.. you sure you can come?'

'Oh crap I told Adrian I was having a mummy and son slumber party.' I shook my head, falling onto Brooklyn 's fine comfy bed.

He sat down and lied down beside me. 'Okay how 'bout this? Me, you, and Adrian can have a cute sleepover on Saturday night before his birthday yes?' He said kissing my cheek.

I sighed. Thinking of the pros and cons of that idea of his.

'Well, he does love you alot. Okay fine we'll do that. And I can have him stay at his friends house, how does that sound?' He smiled happily, rolling on top of me and kissed me gently.

'Sounds amazing! I just need to dress perfectly for you' He mumbled into my neck. He starting kissing roughly until he got disturbed by a stern looking father of his standing in the doorway.

He suddenly got up pulling me with him and coughed awkwardly. I just stared into space. Plus it's not always you find footballer raiding in on your boyfriend giving you a hickey.

'Er hi dad...' Brooklyn bit his lip, trying to stop himself from smiling.

'Well hello to you too. And hey there Skye, you doing alright?'

'Er yeah I'm doing great, you?' He gave me a thumbs up and winked.

Brooklyn got up closed the door and talking to his dad, who rudely interupted him enjoying himself.

I went into his bathroom and saw my new hickey. Great the whole Pre schools going to see this when I pick up Adrian.

Brooklyn came back in, 5 minutes later.