chap 2

The next morning I woke up with Adrian crying.. brooklyn had left for England with his family and to buy me some stuff.

"Mummyy" he sniffed.

"Yes baby" I said changing his clothes.

"I don't wanna go todayy" he answered, rubbing his eyes.

"Because of the mean children?" He nodded in reply. I smiled at his petite body and thought about what we could do together. I thought about contacting leondre and spending the day with them.

*Pro tip: never make plans with your ex without thinking about your current boyfriend.*

I went on to Facebook and messaged him..within a second, my phone beeped and he replied.

Me: 'hi, I know it's been a long time but our son wants to meet you.. would you want to meet us somewhere?'

Leondre: 'Hey! Yeah of course I'll meet you at the amusement park the one behind Starbucks.. see you soon xx'

Xx. Seriously? I sighed and nervously made breakfast. My mind wandered off and I realised that I cut myself when I was making food. I stared down at the cut not feeling any pain.

My mind trailed back to when I used to self harm. The cuddles and the kisses he used to give me. The sweet soft words he'd whisper in my ear.

'Princess I love you, it hurts me to watch you hurting.'

I'll never forget that love. And to think some of that love still remains in me..

I ate breakfast with Adrian and bought him some sweets as we walked, mother and son, hand in hand to the park.

I saw a familiar looking figure standing at the front gate of the park.

"DADDY!" Adrian yelled. Leondre turned back instantly with a massive smile on his face. Butterflies filled my stomach and I feel sick thinking about this.

"Adrian! How are you my little man" he hasn't changed. A couple of obvious changes you could see his hair his tattoos and stuff. His voice got deeper but he still had the same loving look in eyes when he saw me..

"Keri-"

"-Skye" I corrected him.

"I'm good daddy, Mummy look!"

"I know baby. Do you want something to eat? Any rides?" Adrian stood there and put his finger on his lip, thinking. He looked around; Leo was amused at seeing how small and clever he could get.

Adrian ended up picking the ride where you sit in a car and it goes round and round. I stood awkwardly with Leo..after a couple of minutes he finally said something.

"So how are you?" He said looking in my eyes. The eventually trailed down to my lips and oh I was so tempted to kiss them again..

"I-im good. More stressed I guess. Being a single mother is hard." His happy expression exalted into a guilty expression.

"I'm sorry. For everything" I smiled and just whispered; "you're forgiven"

"Can we be friends?" I nodded and watched Adrian come off the ride.

The rest of the day went so fast. So smiley and giggly. Leondre dropped me off home and stayed for a while. Something happened that night. Which makes me nervous as hell.

We were going to put Adrian to sleep and watch a film. I told him my boyfriend wasn't home so if he wanted too he could stay.

We were watching grave encounters when it came that there was 'love in the air'. I looked up to match his eyes and he licked his lips. We both leaned in and I felt that familiar spark that I missed oh ever so much.

I broke apart and looked down at my lap. I just cheated on my boyfriend. Leondre awkwardly stood up and so did I. I didn't look at him directly because I knew if I did, I would face guilt. And I don't need that right now.

I walked him out and I couldn't help but hug him. My arms fit perfectly around his waist and my head, resting on his shoulder. He didn't react at first.. I think he was shocked but soon his arms were wrapped around me.

I missed this feeling. Yeah I feel it with brooklyn but something isn't the same.

"Erm do you want my number? Today was fun. I'd love to do it again another time!" He said in his sweet strong Welsh accent.

I smiled thoughtfully and grabbed his phone and put my number in it with 'Skye☁' I thought that would be funny.

He laughed deeply...and that was hot by the way.

"Message me later." I whispered.

"Alright bye and erm I'm sorry for erm what happened. I know your in a relationship I couldn't help myself" he said nervously playing with his fingers.

"Its erm okay I kind of wanted it to happen aswell," I blushed and he did the same.

I watched him walk away in silence leaving me to face brooklyn in a week. The guilty feeling just didn't leave.

I dragged myself upstairs and lay down on my bed and planned how I'm going to tell brook.

My eyes closed and I feel into a deep slumber.

*******
SORRY FOR THE WAIT.

I hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading beuatiful people.

xx alhena