Heart broken girl( 5 SOS fanfic)

"Have you ever had the feeling of your stomach doing flips? Or when your knees get weak when they walk by?

Well I've never had that feeling before... Till I met him. I'm one of those girls who hide there self from falling in love, because I've been Hurt so much it makes me not wanna try.

But till I met him he taught me how to love,

But also how to not fall in love because he's just gunna leave you for his band., and tell you how much you mean to him, and he loves you an then on the news you're gunna see him with some bleach blonde sk-"

"OKAY! Emily, I asked you what you did this summer. What did you do?"

I tilted my head up to see all of my class mates and mrs.rosewood looking at me.

"Well I guess I fell in love, but I also got hurt.."

I walked sluggish back to my chair and sat down.

Yep people that's right, Emily path actually fell in love! But with who you ask? Well if you don't already know 5 seconds of summer , I fell in love with the one and only luke hemmings. Yes, you heard correctly luke.

Don't ask me why he would like a girl like me, as in me i mean a nerd, the bullying victim, the friends that walks behind everybody else.

The nobody.

But when I was with luke,

He made me feel so, so wanted.

The bell snapped me out of my thoughts and I ran out of the door heading to the lunch room.

If I can't fall in love I might as well have food.

"EMS!!!! Wait up!! Ugh!"

I turned around to see Maria trying to catch up with me.

"Ria, I told you that Twinkie you ate after the first 40 would catch up on you!!"

She laughed.

"No silly I think I just saw Ashton Irwin and I ran after him but I lost him!! I was so close to meeting him!!"

I felt my heart beat faster. No. It can't be.

They can't be here not now..

"Um, ria I'm going to the bathroom." My voice was monotone I sounded like a robot.

"Okay, sure what ever it's your loss when your food is gone!"

"Okay,I don't care"

She raised her eyebrow, because its not like me to give up food.

I turned around and ran as fast as I could till I bumped in to some one.

"I'm so sorry!!" I sort of shouted at him. I slowly tilted my head up.  There is one person I know who has a pineapple shirt and that's "Ashton?"

"Oh my gosh! Emily? It's been forever how are you?"

He brung me into a bone crushing hug.

"I've been better" I mumbled into his chest.

He lifted my head up.

"I know your still hurting, but after you get out of school you want to   Come and watch family guy with me? He's not gunna be there he's off with calum. And I have cookie dough ice cream!"

I squealed.

"Yes and I'm only coming for the icecream! I don't really like you goober face."

He had a sarcastic hurt look on his face.

"Ashton? I thought you guys where on tour why are you back here in tennasee again?"

I raise my eye brow and looked up at him.

"Uh we are on holiday, and decided we should come back out here to the good ole country.!!"

"Oh" I shook my head slowly.

Holiday? I don't know wouldn't they go home for holiday? Damn you Ashton.

I walked to science class  and took my regular seat in the front, like always.

Maria came and sat down beside me.

She gave me the look. And when I mean the look I mean 'you better tell me why you where talking to my man Ashton?!'

"Ugh, I know him okay!" I whisper shouted to her.

Her mouth dropped open.

"You where gunna tell me right? Emily?"

"Not this early maybe later in the year, it's just complicated."

She shook her head no.

"No emily, I don't understand how complicated it could be you could've been like 'hey ria , I know Ashton from 5sos' but no you didn't. I'm your best fucking friend and you didn't tell me!!!"

I looked down

"Actually it's not just ashton, I know all of them..."

"What!! Just Emily don't talk to me, okay. Friends don't lie to each other. I've told you everything. Just.... You lied to me! I never expected you to...."

She was right, I never lie to her..

"Sorry..." I mumbled.

The rest of science  was fairly boring, till we got to talk about outer space.

It's so beautiful.

All the starts and planets, and no people! But probably aliens, but I doubt they would mess with me.

But nobody out there.

No friends to lie to,

No teachers,

No parents,

And lastly no..

"LUKE HEMMINGS!"

I looked over across the room at a bleach blonde girl screaming.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

If you guys liked this and want more, 3 votes and ill update!:) love you guys