Chapter 2

"LUKE HEMMINGS!!"

The blonde shouted.

Regretting what I did, I looked up.

I looked up and saw him standing there with books in one hand, a piece of paper in the other hand and a teacher beside him.

I groaned a little too loud, which made everybody's eyes go towards me. Some giving me dirty looks. Some smirking.

"Hello mrs. Rosewood, you have a new student. Mr. Luke hemmings."

Everything mr.cob said seemed to go in super extra slow motion.
Mrs.rosewood smiled.
"Ah, well welcome to honeyVill high, home of the mighty goats"

"Glad to be here mrs.rosewood" Luke said shaking her hand.

A lot of the girl oh'd and ah'd after he spoke.

The blonde girl on the other side of the room spoke.
"Are you like, Australian of something?"

She did a fake giggle and flicked her obvious fake bleached hair off of her shoulder.

Lindsey just pisses me and Maria off.

"Like for real I think he is!" I said mimicking her voice and actions.

She had a shocked look on her face. While luke tried not to laugh.

"You people sicken me" I said pointing to her cliche.

"Well at least I have boys lined up to get with me Emily. Unlike you. Why would some one want to be with you I mean rally look at what you wear, how your hair is, how you wear your makeup, just you overall . Emily path your a nobody and you always will be. Unlike us! No go jump off of a bridge and do us a favor."

She yelled back at me, with every hurtful word she said I felt the tears gather up in my eyes only a few fell down my check.

"That's right cry, cry for the pity of yourself. Because nobody in honeyVill cares!."

Lindsey sat back Down satisfied in her self.

"That was really mean what you just did."

I heard a certain voice say. And I know who's voice that is.

"Emily is a great person. Well no. She's amazing. She's different than all of you. I like the way she dresses, her hair, her make up; just cause she doesn't wear as much as you doesn't mean she's not beautiful. Now why exactly do you hate emily? Cause she nice. Kind. Beautiful. Different? I thought maybe people in a small down would be different and everyone would be nice to each other but I'm guessing things are different.."

Luke looked at me and smiled. While my face had a blank expression , except tears falling down my face.

"See how you have guys lined up to be with you. I was one of the guys in line to be with emily."

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"Your amazing you know?"

He asked me, while we danced in the basement listing to dont let me go.

I laughed.

"Sure luke."

I layed my head on his chest.I felt is chest vibrate .

"I'll keep my eyes wide open
Ill keep my arms wide open
Don't let me
Don't let me
Don't let me go,
Cause I'm tired of feeling alone."

"Your gunna make it big you and your band." I said while smiling.

Luke lifted my chin up to face him.
"And I will do it just for you."