He doesn't know he has a kid 7/10

Nash:

Nash and you had broken up 6 months ago, but a week after you guys broke up you found out you were 1 month pregnant with Nash's kid. You are currently 7 months pregnant and none of the boys know or Nash. You were at Starbucks sitting by yourself texting your friend when you hear "(Y/N)!!!!" You look up to see Skylnn running to you followed by Hayes Nash's brother. "Hey Skylnn. How are you?" You say. "Good can we sit with you?" She asks. "Sure why not!" They both sit down when Hayes asks "did you get a new boyfriend" he says looking at your rounded stomach. "Oh......um.......n-no" you reply. "Wait so if you didn't get a boyfriend..........it's Nash's isn't it?" "Yeahhhhhhhhh" you say in a guilty tone. "Does he know" sky asked. "Um no". "You didn't tell him!!!" Hayes said. "Please don't tell him" "(Y/N) your pregnant with his kid you dated for almost 4 years and you didn't tell him.?" Hayes ssaid"I'm sorry I just couldn't" I said disappointed. "Um I think I should be going" u said "awwww please don't go" sky said "sky she has to go" Hayes said "fine, can we go back to the boys" she has to go. "Sure come on" I got out of my seat and when I turned around I met eyes with the person I loved for 4 years and still love Nash. "(Y/N)" he said stuttering. Right now all the boys are behind him mouths dropped "you already moved on" he said also looking at my stomach "uh.........um............n...........nnnn...........no" I said stuttering a lot. "No actually (Y/N) is 7 months pregnant with your baby Nash" Skylnn said very cheerful "sky shhhh" Hayes said "sorry" she said. I was just standing their frozen and Nash was looking at me frozen also while the other boys jaws were hanging so low to the ground. "Hey guys why don't we give Nash and (Y/N) some privacy" Cameron said. All the boys walked out and Nash grabbed my hand and sat in a booth across from me. "So that baby in their is mine" Nash said still in shock "yah, I'm so sorry I didn't tell. I knew that if I told you I would still be raising the kid on my own so yah but I'm so sor-" "shh it Is fine but why did you think that you would raise the kid in your own" "well we broke up I thought you probably have another girlfriend and you wouldn't care so" "I would always care and I don't have another girlfriend because I'm still in love with you. " he said. "You are" yes so can we start over we don't have to go straight to dating but at least be friends and see what happens from there?" He said" I would love to". 2 minths later you gave birth to a baby boy named Skylar Cameron Grier. And shortly after you got married and had more kids.

Shawn:

You and Shawn broke up almost 7 years ago but he doesn't know that he hAs a 6year old daughter cause you never told him after you broke up. You and your daughter were at the mall when you decided you were hungry so you went to the food court. When you went to throw away your trash you saw all the magcon boys there. Matt, Cameron, and Jack J noticed you and walked over to you "omg hey Y/N how are?" Cameron asked " I'm good yhNk you what About yo-" I was interrupted by Emily " mommy can we go to build a bear. Oh who's this. " "mommy" Jack asked You picked up Emily "sure sweetie and these are mommys old friends Matt Jack and Cameron. And yes this is Emily" "oh hi my name is Emily Crystal Mendes and I'm six years old and live with my mommy and our dog But mommy doesn't have a boyfriend-" "Emily what did I tell you about saying to much information" I said sternly " I'm sorry mommy you said they were your friends so I was just telling who I am" "it's ok baby but less info next time" "ok" "alright back to this last name of hers. She is shawns daughter" I just nodded. "Does he know " Jack asked I shook my head no. Then Shawn ran over to the boys table"no Matt don-" I was interrupted by Matt shouted to Shawn " dude did you know Y/N had a kid and it's yours, her name is Emily and she's six. " all the boys either spit out whatever they were eating or drinking or said what. Then all of a sudden they all look this way "Matthew" Jack and Cameron yelled and Emily got scared and ran to build a bear"Emily wait" I yelled as I chased her. I looked all over build a bear Cameron and Jack came and helped me look for her. I found in a corner hugging her knees rocking back and forth"oh sweetie come here"
I said sitting next to her" who were all those guys that looked at us and why did your friend tell them about us and why did your other friends yell?" "Well the other people he told were some of my other friends and one of them was m...uh..... Your daddy!" I said the last part slowly" I have a Daddy " Emily yelled excited " yeah his name is Shawn and that's why your last name is different than mine" I said we have got up and started walking back the boys. " so Emily this is Jack g, Carter, Nash, Hayes, Aaron,taylor and that's Shawn." I told Emily "so that one is daddy" she said pointing to Shawn. " umm yeah" she ran over to him and hugged him he picked her up and said" it's nice to meet you Emily what's your c
Full name" she looked over to me asking inf it was ok I nodded " my name is Emily Crystal Mendes I'm six and live At home with my mommy and our dog" she then whispered something in his ear and he said " good to know Emily Crystal Mendes" she then came over to me and whispered in my ear" I told him that you didn't have a boyfriend " she said giggling "Emily" I said giggling. "So u don't have a boy friend I see " he asked " nope". And that was the start to a happily ever after.