Chapter 1

Hy Guys it's my first Part and I hope you like it ❤️

It was a Dark Day for me I was alone with my Brother and than he comes!
It was a normal Day i live in Germany and live was happy there i come from School and After me my Brother comes to we go in our House it was Cold it was the 12 January and I worried my parents aren't at home and when they go they always say that to me or they call me after School but then come a Call I say Hello it was a officer and he mean our Parents die at a Acident they drove at the Highway but a Few o started to cry and I think it's better when I say they are die before I say the true he her that but I have to say it but I remember I know one thing that I have a Half Brother but he will never except us and I think he will laugh about us and happy that his own Dad is die I never meet him but I'm so sure but than come the police I open the door and they come in they say you and you're Brother can't manage it alone you have to go to a Children home and I say what the Hell are you saying officer I will never go from this place! And the Second chance is you go to you're big Brother! I say I'm not sure and when he don't accept us and I'm sure that he hate us but than comes a boy in the room with tears and say where is my sister and Brother Officer are they die to please say are they live her and than he see us and I see him now better and it was Harry Styles of my Mouth comes no more Words I start to say officer what the hell do Harry Styles here and this was the words what the officer say This is you're Brother And than hurt me everything I was confused the officer go and Harry comes to me an say sorry for everything I reale had to say it that I'm you're Brother but Dad say say it when the right time come and...before he can say it to end my brother comes and cry mommy and daddy are they die I heard all the Things after this all I accept him I know what I do at the last and I'm actually to much shame full what I think about him him and see how nice is he.
I see how cute they both are and my last thing I think in head was this two boys are my everything I need.
After a couple of minutes with my brother he go to me and hug me tightly and I hug him back and cry in his neck he cry to and this was the time that we realise no body can broke now our feelings we had to be strong now and Harry and I our relationship is more than all brother and sister love but than out his Mount*h come this beautiful words they I real*e want to hear it :
You're will be always be my Baby Sister never ever want to miss things with you but you know about me the things and I say back toHarry do you know in
This time so I don't know about you I always scared about you how are you and other stuff but I know you and never think that you by my brother .
It was a Silence couple of hours and it's 8pm go to bed for you're brother.
Harry's P.O.V
I never ever think that I will got a so cute baby sister and a little baby bro Nobody know how much I'm happy and how I'm sad but we are strong together and that's it.
Simran comes to me and say he fall asleep and because it was Friday she go late to bed but she look to me and say what's you're Plan now?
I say: Now actually nothing's and now I say her the true what I real*e do the boys comes tomorrow to us and because I know when you have birthday we won't that you be happy and so they come tomorrow that's it now it's out that's was good Styles apropos Styles I ask her do you know about One direction right she makes me Face and it looks like: OF COURSE I know it Harry Styles from 1D the biggest Boy Band from the World
Then again this Silence and then it comes she ask me that she can sleep
With me in my Bedroom of course I say baby sister she like it when I say that
It is 10pm and we go sleep.

Next Day I drive with the Car to the Airport from My dad The Audi Simran say they had so much good things do together like we do before Mom and Dad had Divorce but I was still happy we got contact to each other and I'm more happy he move on and make a family but now this. He dream he say it to my every call that we make about Simran and me happy together as sister and brother and of course with Tarn we had us now we three but not Dad or there Mom but I promise one thing to Simran I'll never see her cry or  somethings happens bad to her and Tarn of curse now I had one more important family in my Live.
At the Airport arrived ,it's a 40 Minutes drive to come here but I'm so excited to meet them and let them meet Simran and Tarn and I go the gate there they land. I see them and of course it's Niall at first and run to me and hug me.
Then he was done can I hug the other boys. We drive home and at the way they  ask me many Questions Liam ask I'm the Godparent now of them two but  Zayn don't agree because he say: Not only you can be a Godparent so it's mean we two are the Godparent and that's is okay. Because Louis was sleeping he can't say something or he was the first that say that we laughing but Niall say nothing's because he had a break up with he's last retaliation ship but than he comes big smile on his face and we talk now all and and Louis awake up to than Niall ask how old are she I say she is 15 but she had Birthday after for days and she is sad about that her first birthday without Dad and her Mom  she say I don't need a birthday party so I think because she is a fan from us to so I think at a cool surprise I told the Plan and all say okay.

We arrived at home and the boys makes big eyes then they see the little Bro because he was so cute as he eat his cake all the boys going to the little Bro and huge him and make funny Yoke with him and I say that's you're Big Brothers to he make a so big smile and had so much fun after that his friend comes to him and they go out to the Garden. And at the End Simran comes in the Living room and the Boys go to her and hug her she hug back but the only thing I hated was how Simran and Niall look at each other like they are in Love and in the Hurry stop them and say so Guys this is my Baby sister Simran we talk so many hours and at the last say Simran: Oh I forgot to buy something to eat and in downtown is a Kebab Shop they don't deliver so I had to go there.
But I say you can't go alone so  Niall stand up and say I go with you Simran
I was going to kill him because he will flirt with her but I trust him he is my mate so Simran say yes to Niall before I say Yes And she told me before she goes that Niall can sleep with her and the others had his own rooms because we had not enough room for all only for  6 Peoples and we are 7 seven I was worried but I trust again.

Simran*s P.O.V
I go with Niall to Downtown and he is such a cute

Niall*s P.O.V
Wow I know she's the Sister of my best friend and Band Mates but she is so beautiful and cute I want to ask her to going to a date at her Birthday and actually what Harry says that she need a other attention so it's will be a good Idea l ask her now for that and so I ask her: Simran we met us today but want you go with me on a date after for days and when you say no it's alright. But Niall she said I want to say the truth I real*e  real*e want to go with you to a Date because........she don't talk then I grabbed her hand I pull her to me and kiss her forehead and she kiss me on my cheek then we suddenly are at the shop and ordered the Kebabs and Simran speak with them because she can speak German and I not so I look at her than we got our food an pay and go home the boys are all at the Party room and watch a Movie we all eat our dinner and I seat with Simran and Harry and he hugs his Sister and I say I had to make a picture of you two this is so cute all are laughing and Simran and I go to her room to sleep we changed in our Pjs and we lay one the Bed Simran wrap her Arm around me see kiss me suddenly on my Lips I know what for a feeling she and I got now we hugged us tightly and we are sleeping now Good Night my sweat heart.😘😍💑🎀💓💞💕💗💖💘

Hey Guys this was my first part not so long but I hope you like it Thums up 👍❤️❤️I hope you read the next Part oh and yes I make this with my name because it's my dust one and so I think it's not a bad Idea and if someone want that I make a Fan Fiction with 1D with you're Name I try to make it Thanks again for reading!😘