READ THIS FIRST ^_^

this is the key:

Wanna read something nice? Here's an on-going book by@SmileyLululu about an unexpected love between two different persons. It's about loving beyond all the  imperfections of each other and learning that heart has it's own life, and will choose whoever it likes. Ang pagibig na umusbong sa pinaka di inaasahang paraan.

Here's the link:

http://www.wattpad.com/15595293-intoxicated-by-his-presence-prologue

^

^

^

^

Check it out and give it a chance.

Comment if you like it or it needs a critique,

Vote if you think it's nice and is worthy of it.

Follow@SmileyLululu if you think she's fine as a writer.

Promise I'll follow you if you do check out@SmileyLululu's 1st story.Just PM me to let me know that you already did. Minsan kasi naliliutan ko eh, pero once na nagPM kayo sure na un, okee?

Please don't only vote or comment without actually reading it po. Comment honestly based on what you haD read.

Read it atleast until Chapter 6, then it's up to u if u want to continue reading or you're not interested.

Promise I'll follow you if you do check out@SmileyLululu's 1st story.Just PM me to let me know that you already did. Minsan kasi naliliutan ko eh, pero once na nagPM kayo sure na un, okee?

(For more info, read on my BIO ^_^)

^_^