breaking out........... finding you

Sekka's pov

Its been a while since I've seen makoto and I've been happy to be completely honest. I don't have to deal with any drama or anything. I reattended high school and it a complete blast. Shiro and I have became the bestest friends. He always does sweet thing for me and my baby.

Yatas pov

We entered sectors 4 base to free mikoto. We were blowing up thing and when we stood at the gate mikoto was walking toward us.

Mikotos pov

"We need to find the colorless king and we need to find our HOMRA queen at the same time and I have a feeling that they are in the Same spot.
We finally reached the school and raided it. I felt her presence and followed it.
"Anna stay with izumo." I demanded. I knew she felt me coming because she stopped moving. I stood ten feet away from her with her back towards me. I continued walking until I was behind her and wrapped my hands around her.
"Why are u here mikoto?" Her soft voice said.
"To get back what mine." I replied.
"I'm not urs anymore u lost that chance when u cheated on me."
"I did it so it can be easier for both of us when I surrendered my self." She turned around. She started to shake so i poured my heat out. She looked up at me.
"I love you mikoto but u know I'm not easy. I want to be with u. I want u there for our child but what if u do it again. And then I'm heart broken and then I would run away ag- " she rambled until I kissed her. Almost immediately she kissed me back. Which turned out into a full blown make out. Next thing we knew we were in her bedroom making love again.
#########################!":!%/((:&+&:"!@+;
Thanx for those who voted and wanted my story to continue