Positive Attitude + Determination = Success

"Positive Attitude together with Confidence meets Success."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         -Author

                   "I was once a child like all of you, but now that I've grown up I'm ready to show the world what I got!" My dreams keep telling this to me. Is this the message that I need to conquer? I am Alexander a shy, good looking and a curios child. I am only 10 years old from now but I know that I can make a great change in the hearts of people. The way they lived , the way they act and the way that they will respond are the three main purposes on how I will improve myself and the world. But how can I do that when I am still a lil' kid?

                    "Kriiing! Kriiing!" The sound of my clock alarms me that it is time for school. I fixed my bed, I ate breakfast, I took a bath, and I dressed up! "Mom this is a very great day! I don't know why but I'm gonna make it a special one!" I said as I rushed going to school.

                    I arrived in school after a few minutes. I saw my friends, classmates and teachers! We got into our classrooms and started the class. After all the subjects were finished, I proceeded outside the compound of our school and saw a poster. A poster saying that there is a singing audition on a national TV channel. I am determined to join but as well shy. I just went home after the  incident.

                    At home,  I told my mother what I've seen. I asked her if I could join the talent search but she denied my offer. I was sad and hurried to my room with crystal tears dropping thru my eyes. I grabbed a glass of water then I drank it. I would like to spend my whole life here in my room and be shy. I want to show the world what I've got. I slept that day with a confused mind and a heavy heart.

                    I never stopped dreaming to be a famous singer. Even when hope is lost, clarity of mind is gone, and the world is angry to me.

                    My birthday is coming and I want to wish that my mother would let me join the contest. In God's will my mother accepted the offer this time but in one stipulation. The condition is if I win my mom would give me everything that I want and if I lost I will always stay in my room. I was very happy. I had a speak with the supervisor and I was accepted for the audition.

                     I packed my things with my mother and dressed up. We ride on a boat going to Batangas. And after a hour we reached it. We ride on a bus to take us in Manila and seize the day. We checked in a good hotel than slept.

                    I practiced the next day and I decided to sing the song: Still Into You by Paramore. My mother said that I can make thru the audition because of my passion and graceful voice. I was happy about that fact.

                    Days gone by and I improved my voice. My mother and I was just waiting for hours for the audition to start.

                    I was surprised that there are many kids that from from different sorts of places just to audition and be an artist.  Other singers were rejected and others, accepted. At last its my turn now. I was a little bit confused but I know that I can do this. "Can't count the years on my hand......" The judges were amazed by me and accepted me. I kneeled down with tears of joy on stage. My mother was so proud of me.

                    After days, we returned to the venue and out of 200 children only the Lucky 16 will only be chosen. I was one of the competitors in that Lucky 16. I was so happy that i jumped many times. The Lucky 16 is a real deal for it was a competitive group that will battle each other.

                    I practiced the song: Stand Up For Love by Destiny's Child. I have a high pitched voice that is why I love high songs. 

                    I passed and it comes into the Mystical 8. Now that the challenge is nearly at its peak I need to practice more. We seized the day at the mall as Thanksgiving.

                   Days gone by and I sang: I'm yours by Jason Mraz. I chose the song because it has a graceful melody which fits my voice. I figured out that I am not shy anymore thus, confident. I am proud of myself. I was in the finals with Jared, my friend. We was not expecting this situation but we will be still happy on whatever the decision of the judges will be.

                    Now that  I'm in the finals I need to raise my voice to its limit. The choice was: Try sung by P!nk. I love this song so much! It gives me an inspiration on how to never give up.

                    The day has come! People from other places came to see us perform. Jared's performance was great he sung Heart Attack by Demi Lovato. I felt nervous while starting but I got confident as I go thru. It  was a Hurricane battle but the judges chose me as the winner. Jared accepted my victory.

                    My mother was so proud of me and I decided to help poor people as the prize. I was famous and I made a change in the world at a very young age.

"You've get up and try."

                                                                                                                                                -Lyrics from Try