wéylo

Aaleeyah jasmine everdean

She's ticking time bomb.

I would like to say that she wasn't always like this but I'd be lying. It's crazy because I knew Londyn. She been like this since high school, mysterious. But that what drove me to her.

She was something different I couldn't help but wonder. We had two totally different views on life and experiences but I didn't care.

"So are we gonna talk about this now or what?" I responded looking at her over the marble counter top.

Londyn huffed putting down her coffee mug and looking at me.

"About what aalee?"

I went through my gallery showing the screenshots I had sent myself from her phone.

"You wanna explain time me why the fuck your ex is sending you pictures!"

"One I don't have shit to do with that. Two, why the fuck were you in my phone any damn way!" She yelled throwing my phone at my chest.

"Don't chunk shit at me when you know you're in the fucking wrong! Answer the question Giselle!"

Londyn slammed her hands on the table.

"How the fuck am I suppose to know! She texted me! If you can see I haven't responded to anything Aaleeyah!"

I sighed grabbing the bridge of my nose in frustration.

Calm down Aaleeyah.

"Londyn I'm not trying to start an argument with you right now I just-"

"But your still talking to me about shit I've already answered aaleeyah. I told you Malaysia sent those pictures to me. I don't have control over what she does."

"Why the fuck does she have your number in the first place Londyn. Y'all were together years ago why she got the new one?!"

"Like I said I don't control what she does. She probably got my number from some else. Maybe if yo ass would spend more time fucking me instead of investing you'd know."

I bit my bottom lip feeling the anger rise within me.  She turned away walking out of the kitchen. It's that mouth of hers that gets and so much trouble . I sped to her yanking her arm and slinging her against the counter.

"DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME WHEN IM FUCKING TALKING TO YOU! "

She clenched her jaw balling her fist while tightly closing her eyes. I was prepared for her to retaliate her temper was always a challenge for her to manage.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU ABOUT YO FUCKING HANDS ! YOU ALWAYS FUCKING TRYING ME YO!  I JUST TOLD YO STUPID ASS THE DAMN TRUTH !"

My eyes started to water. I was sensitive as hell and couldn't stop myself from crying.

"Bro, the fuck you crying for you came at me?"

She engulfed me into a hug wrapping her arms around me .

" I'm sorry I gave you a reason to question me. I promise you nothing is going on. She's just fuckin thirsty aalee."

I've risked everything to be with londyn. She's it for me. The woman I want to marry and have kids with. To spend the rest of my life with. I don't even think she knows how crazy in love I am with her.