INTRO

WHATS UP GUYS ITS FLUFF TIME

So I saw a thing on tumblr about a florist/tattoo artist AU but the normal or assumed roles are switched. SO I'm going to try that with Rolarch and Keck. Keck will be the tattoo artist and Rolarch will be the florist. Remember, if you think that my awful writing is any good, you can replace Rolarch and Keck with your otp! Ok alright bye *"*"*LMAO MAN THIS IS OLD ITS PHAN NOW

"Welcome!" Said the man at the counter. He put down his phone and stared at the customer who had just walked in. "My name's Phil, and because you're in here, you want a tattoo, well duh, we're in a tattoo shop!" He laughed, finally breaking the gaze between the two and hopping out of his chair. He walked toward the girl taking a book from the counter and tucking it under his arm. "And," he continued "we do a discount for first timers at this fine establishment, which I assume you are." Phil swept his hand around, gesturing to all of the polaroid pictures of tattoo 'getters' who had been in there before her. The girl looked up at Phil, who towered over her, and sputtered "Sorry, um I just need to find the florist around here. It's really embarrassing, sorry, but I have to pick up  some for my friend, and I can't be late-" Phil casually put his hand up and shrugged. "Hey, I knew you weren't really here for a tattoo." He said smiling. "What?" She exclaimed. "Was it really that obvious though?" She whispered. "Well," he said as he walked back to put the tattoo book down "You're wearing an oversized sweater in summer." He started "Ya looked frightened half to death to come in here, and I can only assume that's from the graffiti outside. Also, you didn't come in with any paper or anything really that could have been about the tat you wanted so, I jumped to a conclusion. Sorry bout' that." He said, grinning even wider than before. "So," He said, "What are you here for?"

*"*"* End part 1a