Chapter 5

Hey everyone!!!!! Quick announcement before I get on with this chapter. First of, let me just say that I'm incredibly happy with this story! The reactions I got when I finally posted the chapter almost made me cry XD I guess I never realized that people REALLY like this story! It was incredible! I never would've thought those reactions would be from a story that I wrote myself! Anyways, enough with my rant. Let's get this chapter up and running!!!

"Hey, I haven't talked to you in a while." Gajeel joked.

"Right?! Its been a whole five minutes." I replied, going along with the joke. We both laughed. I smiled as my cheeks grew pink slightly. "I never would've thought a rock star would be the one I couldn't live without." I thought to muself, continuing to smile.

"Another concert's coming up. Now that you know who I am, you can come in the tour bus with me!" Gajeel said excitedly.

I almost dropped my phone because of what he said. "Ride in the tour bus! With Gajeel?!" I questioned in my head

"s-sure, that sounds fun." I replied with a somewhat shaky voice

"alright. I'll get some VIP passes, which are like backstage passes, but free and you only need one for life." Gajeel said

"You really are the best..." I said softly, my face turning slightly red

"I try. So, Lunch tomorrow?" Gajeel asked

"S-Sure, sounds good." I replied as I looked away from the phone. I breathed somewhat heavily to try and get rid of the red in my face.

"Hey... Are you alright?" Gajeel asked randomly.

"Y-Yeah. I'm just not feeling too well..." I replied continuing to look away from the phone.

"Well... You didn't something for me, so I'm gonna do something for you." He replied sternly.

"Wha? No! You don't have to do anything for me!" I laughed.

"nope, I've decided! I'm coming to your place in a minute." He argued.

"Wait! You're serious aren't you?!" I said, taken back by his argument.

"Of course I'm serious. I'll see you in a bit." he said before hanging up.

My face went redder and I looked down at myself, wearing my pajamas, I was in no condition for a guest. I threw on a light blue turtle neck and a pair of jeans and hoped I didn't look strange.

Suddenly I hear a loud engine outside. The car was incredible! It was definitely an import, no doubt. To me shock, Gajeel emerged from the driver's seat and proceeded to walk up the stairs to me apartment.

I fixed my hair before Gajeel reached the door. I heard a knock on the door to which I opened. "Well, that sure was fast." I stated with a smile.

Gajeel looked at me with a shocked face. His cheeks had a light shade of pink to them. "Hey, you alright?" I asked.

His head shook lightly. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." he responded. "That shirt.... Its the same color as your hair.... Beautiful." he said, lost in thought.

I laughed slightly. "Well, thank you Gajeel." I said. "Beautiful?!" I exclaimed to myself.

We eventually went and sat on the couch and watched TV.

"So, There's a concert tomorrow. You in?" he asked.

I smile. "Only if I can get my friend Lucy back stage passes." I mention. Gajeel looks at me with a slight smile. "please? She's a big fan." I asked nicely.

"Alright fine, only for you though." he said.

Before thinking, I lunged forward and hugged him. "Thanks Gajeel!" heat rised to me face just as soon as I wrapped my arms around him. "Damn, what am I doing?!" I exclaimed in my head. I was about to back away when, suddenly I felt a pressure on my back. Gajeel was hugging me back! I couldn't believe it.

"You know, you shouldn't be nervous to hug me." he laughed slightly.

"damn, was it that obvious?.." I asked.

"Don't worry about it. Friends hug each other, or are things different at your school?" he asked.

"Well...The only other friend I have at this school is Lucy. I have only Jet and Droy outside of school. Thats it... I haven't seen any guys and girls hug unless they're dating." I explain.

"Well... Thats different than Phantom Lord High." he replied. Gajeel looked at his Watch. "Damn... Time went by fast, I should go, I don't want to keep you up all night." he said as he began to get up off of the couch.

"Wait!" I yelled as I unintentionally pulled his hand down. He lost balance and caught himself directly above me. My face was red, but i couldn't look away for some reason. We stayed motionless for a while. Gajeel inched closer to my face. "has anyone told you how pretty your eyes are?" he asked, keeping the same, serious expression on his face.

"N...No. Thats a first." I replied nervously. He gently moved the hair away from my face and kept his hand on my cheek, slowly inching forward. "I-Is he gonna?!... He is! Can I let this happen?! What will I do afterwards?!" I was having a war inside of my head. My breath quickened and suddenly our lips connected.

I closed my eyes and remained still. Surprisingly still. He slowly lifted his head, to which he went red. "S-Sorry.... It just... I don't know what happened..." he said

I didn't know what to say. I just looked up at him. Staring at him blankly. Lost in thought. "This is the just the beginning." I thought to myself

Hey people!!!! I'm having a kind of "in and out" situation with my writing. I don't know when I'll be able to maintain a solid update time, but that sounds a little too good to be true. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and if you did, I hope you'll hit that vote button and please leave comments. I love reading what you guys think about my stories. One more thing before my song recomendation; I'm holding my first contest!!!! Go to my story "Updates" for the details.

Song of the chapter:
Amulet by Reflections