DWMA First Day

"Hey Dad when are you going to tell Maka I am here" I ask "MAKA" Dad said Dreaming Alright there. by the way my Meister/partner. her name is Okawa "Hey Okawa let get ready for school" I yelled "ok"she yelled back I packed my bag and grab an apple "I am ready " Okawa said "same lets head out" i said "BYE DAD" I yell "remember visit lord death before class bye girls" dad came out of the shadows.

*AT DWMA*

We had to the Lord Death's Office "I am so excited for school" Okawa say while jumping I laughed. "we are here" i said and knocked then walked in. Then we saw a black thing wearing a white mask "Hi are you Lord Death" I asked "Hiya and Yes" he speak in a cartoony voice "I am Setsuna Albarn and this is my Meister Okawa" i said "oh yes Maka sister let me get her" Lord Death said "she doesn't know me" i said "well she can know now" Lord Death said "Sid can you get Maka" Lord death ask a blue dude.

*1 minute later*

Sid and a girl come back "Lord Death you wanted to see me" the girl said she must be Maka "Well do you know your mother well she had another baby when you were born and you have a sister" Lord Death said "WHAT I HAVE A SISTER AND YOU JUST TOLD ME NOW" Maka yelled then she stormed out " I should speak too her" I said "see you in class Okawa" i said before trying to find Maka i saw a Maka down the hall walking into the girls bathroom. I walked in "Maka I know your in here" i said
"go away" She yelled "Maka please tell me what wrong" i ask polity she came out "who are you what are you and why you come now" she asked with tears going down her face "I am Setsuna Albarn I am a weapon and I didn't know until last month i found out I had a sister and father" i said "come on lets go to class and I am in the same classes as you so who do we have first" i said "Professor Stein" she smiles and we walk to class.

*In Class

"Hey Class we have 2 new students so treat them nice and introduction yourself girls" Professor Stein said "Hi i am Okawa Lantern and I am a Meister" Okawa said "Hi i am Setsuna Albarn and I am a weapon i am a scythe" I said "ok can you show us i smiled we got in position "ready" I asked "Ready" Okawa said I transformed into a scythe (what i look like up top) then transform back to human.

*after school*

"hey Maka" I said "Hey Setsuna" she said back "how are you" i asked "good i am just about to go on a mission" she said "Awww i wanna come" i joked "do you because you can if you want too"she said "Um... Sure let me get Okawa" i run to find Okawa.